How to Clean up the Interrupted Apps on iPhone, iPad
Feel helpless with those interrupted apps on your iPhone? Here's how you can clean up your iPhone, iPad interrupted apps Easily.
Download PhoneClean and try it out while you're following this tip on how to clean up interrupted iPhone, iPad apps. Let PhoneClean help you out.
Have you ever encountered such a problem that when you're downloading or updating apps on your iPhone, the download process is forced to be aborted due to the low battery? It's a pity that battery drain has always been one of the iPhone users' biggest bugbears. Especially since the Apple's iOS 7.1 came out last month, an increasing number of iPhone users have complained about the poor battery life. A lot of more problems can be caused by iPhone battery drain, among which the interrupted app is a matter of great concern to you.
(You won't want to miss: How to Speed up an iPhone)
As the redundant crash logs, associated pictures, videos, audios and other temp files for interrupted apps generated by iOS will eat much storage space on your iPhone, you need to clean up these unwanted junk files. Have no idea about it? No worry about the interrupted apps any more. Here I'll walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to clean up the interrupted apps on iPhone, iPad.
Firstly, what you need is an amazing iOS cleaning tool called PhoneClean. It is highly recommended to you, of course not merely because it can clean up the interrupted apps on your iPhone, which we know can also be easily solved by other means. So please take a look at what exactly PhoneClean is:
- Clean redundant junk files, including hidden temp, cookie and cache files, to free up a lot of extra storage space on iPhone, iPad.
- Wipe up all useless app crash log and system notifications occupying much device memory.
- Clear all kinds of private data, such as SMS, iMessages, MMS, along with the associated pictures, audios and videos.
If you think this guide is helpful, hope you can share it with your friends. Let PhoneClean help more people out of trouble and enjoy more in their iPhone life.
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>