This post aims at telling you how to create Despacito ringtone to iPhone 6/7/8/X. Want to transfer Despacito as a ringtone to iPhone or convert Despacito song as ringtone to iPhone? this post is exactly what you need.
Even though Grammy didn’t go for Despacito, it is no doubt that it is a big hit. Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has topped the charts in nearly 50 countries and reached the top 10 of ten others. This song is also the longest-reigning number one on the Billboard Hot 100 with 16 weeks. The remix version of Despacito featuring Justin Bieber, the most popular version, got 20m views within 24 hours after its release.
These days, we got so many emails from users who had downloaded Despacito, asking how to convert Despacito as a ringtone to iPhone. Here in this post, we will show you how to convert Despacito as ringtone on iPhone with great ease. As for those who have downloaded Despacito ringtone, you can know how to transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone after reading this post.
Also Read：How to Download Despacito to iPhone >
To successfully transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone, you will need an All-in-One iOS data management tool – AnyTrans for iOS.
AnyTrans for iOS is developed by iMobie team, an Apple certificated developer and it can help users to transfer songs to iPhone as ringtones. AnyTrans for iOS is said to be the best ringtone maker because:
1. You can convert Despacito song as a ringtone to iPhone directly without going through the complicated edition or sync processes.
2. You can set the start time and choose to convert the song to 25s or 40s ringtone.
3. You can also use AnyTrans for iOS to transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone with ease.
4. You don’t have to worry about any potential risks of data loss or information leakage. AnyTrans for iOS is now Norton and McAfee secured, it is a totally green and the safest software you can get.
Now, let’s download AnyTrans for iOS and follow the steps below to convert Despacito as a ringtone to iPhone or transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone.
Step 1Launch AnyTrans for iOS and then plug in your iPhone via USB cable. Make sure you have downloaded the song Despacito or its ringtone to the computer. Scroll down to the Category management page.
Step 2Click on Audio > Ringtone.
Step 3AnyTrans for iOS would display you all ringtones on the iPhone. Click on the Settings tab. Set the start time and ringtone length. Click Save.
Step 4Click on the Add Ringtone button. Choose the edited audio of Despacito or the song itself. Confirm the selection.
Step 5Your song will soon be transferred as a ringtone to iPhone.
1. The post only provides the solution to convert Despacito as a ringtone to iPhone for the personal and non-commercial purpose. Any redistribution without the approval of the copyright owners may violate the copyright laws, so you’d better refer to the copyright laws in your country before doing so.
2. After converting, you can also use AnyTrans for iOS to transfer ringtones from iPhone to another iDevice. Please refer to this guide on How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone to know more.
That’s all for how to transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone and how to convert Despacito as a ringtone. Is this post helpful? If it is, please share this post with others so that more people could benefit. By the way, AnyTrans for iOS can also help you transfer data like contacts, messages from iPhone to computer or add contents like music from computer to iPhone. Why not get it and start the free trial now?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >