This post aims at telling you how to get Despacito ringtone downloaded to iPhone 6/7/8/X. Follow this post and you will easily get the Despacito ringtone for iPhone.
Even though Grammy didn’t go for Despacito, it is no doubt that it is a big hit. Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee has topped the charts in nearly 50 countries and reached the top 10 of ten others. This song is also the longest-reigning number one on the Billboard Hot 100 with 16 weeks. The remix version of Despacito featuring Justin Bieber, the most popular version, got 20m views within 24 hours after its release.
Many of you now might have downloaded Despacito, the song with growing popularity, to iPhone for further enjoy. However, as for faithful fans of Despacito and Justin Biber, this is not enough. You might also want to download Despacito ringtone for iPhone.
Here in this post, we will show you how to free download Despacito ringtone to iPhone. Cooler thing is, we will even show you how to custom your own Despacito ringtone. Now, follow us to get Despacito ringtone for your iPhone 6/7/8/X before everyone knows the below methods.
1 > Free Download Despacito Ringtone Online
Through careful selection, here we recommend you two safe websites where you can download Despacito ringtone for iPhone free of charge.
Zedge.net is one of the biggest mobile content discovery websites where all users can find ringtones for their devices. It contains more than 200 types of Despacito ringtones, including the popular Despacito Justin Biber ringtone, Despacito remix, Despacito 2.
itunemachine contains less Despacito ringtone resources, however, you can listen to the ringtone before downloading, and see how many people have downloaded this ringtone, which makes sure that you are downloading your favorite and most popular ringtone.
Even though many of you are trying to download Despacito ringtone from pagalworld, unfortunately, we couldn’t find it. Hopefully, they will make some updates soon.
2 > Transfer Downloaded Despacito Ringtone to iPhone
To successfully transferring Despacito ringtone to iPhone, you will need an All-in-One iOS data transfer tool like AnyTrans for iOS. It is said to be the best tool to transfer downloaded Despacito ringtone to iPhone because:
Now, download AnyTrans for iOS and then start to transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone.
Step 1Launch AnyTrans for iOS and plug in your iPhone. Scroll down or click the button as is shown below to the category management page.
Step 2Audio > Ringtone.
Step 3Click on the Add Ringtone to iDevice button and select downloaded Despacito ringtone, click Open.
Step 4You can set Despacito ringtone on your iPhone.
Besides transferring downloaded Despacito ringtone to iPhone, AnyTrans for iOS can also help you custom your own Despacito ringtone. With a Despacito MP3 file, it can transfer the song as an iPhone ringtone. below are the reasons why thousands of people are using AnyTrans for iOS to custom ringtones.
1. You can convert Despacito song as a ringtone to iPhone directly without going through the complicated edition or sync processes.
2. You can set the start time and choose to convert the song to 25s or 40s ringtone.
3. You can also use AnyTrans for iOS to transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone with ease.
4. You don’t have to worry about any potential risks of data loss or information leakage. AnyTrans for iOS is now Norton and McAfee secured, it is a totally green and the safest software you can get.
Now, download AnyTrans for iOS and follow the steps below to custom your own Despacito iPhone ringtone.
Step 1Go to Audio > Ringtone like Part 1 shows.
Step 2AnyTrans for iOS would display you all ringtones on the iPhone. Click on the Settings tab. Set the start time and ringtone length. Click Save.
Step 3Click on the Add Ringtone button. Choose the Despacito MP3 file on your iPhone. Confirm the selection. A few seconds later, you can have your own Despacito ringtone on the iPhone.
1. The post only provides the solution to convert Despacito as a ringtone to iPhone for the personal and non-commercial purpose. Any redistribution without the approval of the copyright owners may violate the copyright laws, so you’d better refer to the copyright laws in your country before doing so.
2. After converting, you can also use AnyTrans for iOS to transfer ringtones from iPhone to another iDevice. Please refer to this guide on How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone to know more.
That’s all for how to transfer Despacito ringtone to iPhone and how to convert Despacito as a ringtone. Is this post helpful? If it is, please share this post with others so that more people could benefit. By the way, AnyTrans for iOS can also help you transfer data like contacts, messages from iPhone to computer or add contents like music from computer to iPhone. Why not get it and start the free trial now?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >