How to Convert Movies to iPad Pro/Air/mini
Converting movies to iPad format isn't that tough. In this guide, we will show you an easy & quick way to convert videos to iPad Pro, mini and Air etc.
Download AnyTrans to convert, transfer and manage iPad files easily after reading this guide on how to convert movies to iPad Pro/Air/mini.
With an increasing number of video formats being distributed online, you can download movies online in various formats like WMA, AVI, and FLV etc. When you try to sync movies from computer to your iPad, you probably find that some of the videos you downloaded are not compatible with your iPad. That’s where video convertors come in the picture.
If you're looking for a simple solution where you "add a movie and automatically convert" and you're done, AnyTrans is your solution.
A Brief Intro to AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an all-mighty iOS content management program that allows you to play any media files on iPhone, iPad and iPod with ease. It allows you to put movies on iPad in a wealth of formats, including MP4, M4A, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc. The most noteworthy is the converting happens silently that means when you add a movie to your iPad, AnyTrans will automatically convert the incompatible video files to iPad friendly format. Additionally, it manages to transfer videos from iPad to iPad, to computer and vice versa. Download AnyTrans to have a try >
How to Convert Movies to iPad Pro/Air/mini with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans, and plug in your iPad. Click the Settings button to set the video format you want AnyTrans to convert to.
On Mac: In AnyTrans menu bar > Preference > Transcoding > Video Format.
On Windows: On AnyTrans homepage, click on the Settings area in the top left corner > Transfer Settings > Transcoding > Video Format.
Convert Movies to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click Videos, and choose from Movies, Home Video, and TV Shows etc. Here we will take Home Video as an example.
Convert Movies to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Click the + button, and select movies on your computer. Click "Open" button.
Transfer and Convert Movies to iPad – Step 3
Step 4. Go to the Videos app on your iPad, and you can watch the movie now on your iPad.
The Bottom Line
Besides videos, AnyTrans also supports managing photos, music, ringtones, voice memos, voicemail, messages, contacts, notes, apps, and more on iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Now download it to try its amazing functions.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPad Pro - This guide tells you a direct way to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad Pro - This guide will show you a direct way to send iPhone photos to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad Pro - This tip offers you a quick solution to transfer music from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data to Your New iPad Pro – Read this guide to know 2 ways to transfer data to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>