Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps
How can I copy PDF, Word files from computer to my iPad iPhone apps? Sadly none of them supports iTunes File Sharing.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps tutorial.
Not every iPad iPhone App is embedded with iCloud or iTunes File Sharing option, which allows you to seamlessly sync the files between computer and mobile devices. So whenever you find no way to copy files from computer to an iPad or iPhone app, you can refer to this tutorial.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPhone >
Note: You can give a check on if your app supports File Sharing. If yes, then you can follow another guide to copy files from computer to iPad or iPhone apps. Take the Pages as an example.If you want to copy word files to iPhone iPad, you have to convert the word files into PDF format.
How to Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps
AnyTrans is the wonderful software to transfer data between iOS devices. It support transferring app data, contacts, books, messages, notes, calendar, photos, file system information. It provides transfer media files in one-click so as to save users time and extra energy. It also allows users to preview photos, audio iOS messages, and other information
How to Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps with AnyTrans
1.Free download and install AnyTrans on computer.
2.Run AnyTrans and connect your iPhone iPad to computer via a USB cable. AnyTrans will show you the storage condition on your iOS device.
How to Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps – Step 2
3.Click on the Books button to enter the manage page.
How to Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps – Step 3
4. Click on "+" to add content, choose the PDF files you want to add and tap on "Open" button to achieve your goal.
How to Copy Files from Computer to iPad iPhone Apps – Step 4
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is the all-in-one program to help users to transfer their iOS content without iTunes limits. If you have any question on your mind, please contact our support team via Email, and they will reply to you within 24 hours. If this guide is useful, please kindly share this it with your friends. Why not download AnyTrans now?
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- How Can I Sync Music from iPod to iPhone– Read on this guide to know how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone. Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>