How to Transfer Music from iPod (touch) to iTunes on Mac
How to transfer music from iPod to iTunes on Mac? This guide offers you an easy and quick way to move all the songs from iPod to iTunes on Mac as well as playlists, ratings and plays.
Start to download AnyTrans and have a new experience on music management after reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes on Mac.
During Windows days, the system would be reformatted every one or two years on average. While on an Mac OS X machine, it seems there is not a word named reformat. However, the frequent hardware upgrade may also cause the lost of the files saved on your Mac.
For instance, a failed hard drive or the accidental deletion of files on your iTunes used to wipe out your media library. What can you do to get these digital properties back? Read on this how to copy music from iPod to iTunes on Mac tutorial to find a solution.
The Tool You'll Need
Although iTunes performs excellently on keeping a computer-based library synchronized to an iPod, or for manually copying music from iTunes library onto your iPod, it provides extremely limited functionality on the opposite direction - from your iPod back to your iTunes (on a Mac computer).
- Transfer music from iPod touch, nano, classic, and shuffle to iTunes on Mac.
- Put music on iPod without iTunes and no existing data will be wiped.
- Copy songs from one iPod to another directly.
- One click to rebuild iTunes library on Mac and PC by transfer music, videos, ringtones, audiobooks, and more from iDevice to iTunes.
How to Transfer Music/Songs from iPod to iTunes on Mac with AnyTrans
Step 1: Install and launch AnyTrans on your Mac (iMac/MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/Mac Mini), and then connect your iPod to computer with the USB cable.
Step 2: Scroll down and select the “Music” tab to enter the music manage page. If it is one iPod touch, you can find the Music tab under “Audio” category.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes on Mac – Step 2
Step 3: Select the songs you want to transfer to iTunes library, and then click “To iTunes” to copy music from iPod to iTunes library.
How to Transfer Songs from iPod to iTunes on Mac – Step 3
- This tutorial also can be applied to copy music from iPhone iPad iPod touch to iTunes.
- Although this post is about how to copy music from iPod to iTunes on Mac, it also can be used on Windows computer.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is easy enough to copy music from iPod to iTunes on Mac. Furthermore, except music, playlists, ratings, plays and tags also can be copied to iTunes when syncing with iMobie AnyTrans. More than anything, AnyTrans also does great in transferring photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes and other iOS contents between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and computer. Why Not Download AnyTrans to Give it Try Now >
More iDevices and Mac Related Articles You May Like:
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How Can I Transfer Music from iPod to Computer – Read this guide to transfer iPod music to PC/Mac computer. Read more >>
- How to Delete Unwanted Songs from iPod/iPod touch – Follow this iMobie tutorial to delete unwanted songs from iPod (touch) easily. Read more >>
- How to Put Music on iPod without iTunes – Read this post to learn an easy way to put music on iPod without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Windows Computer– This guide teaches you to move iPod music to Windows computer in minutes. Read more >>