[iTunes 12.7] How to Sync/Make Custom Ringtones for iPhone iPad
After updating to iTunes 12.7, you may have noticed that Tones icon is missing. If Tones icon is missing, how to custom ringtones with iTunes 12.7? How to sync custom ringtones to iPhone iPad with iTunes 12.7? Here in this post, we have summarized everything you need to know about iTunes 12.7 custom ringtones.
Download this all-in-one iPhone ringtones maker and transfer right now so that you can custom ringtones and sync them to iPhone. Now follow us and get details about iTunes 12.7 custom ringtones.
Even though many people are missing these days when iTunes can be used to custom ringtones, iTunes 12.7, the latest version if iTunes, has no Tones icon and customizing ringtones can no longer be accomplished. Since Apple has updated iTunes to focus on other data, how to custom ringtones?
Actually, if you have some custom tones on computer, iTunes 12.7 can still help you sync them to iPhone iPad. (You may had some custom ringtones in iTunes library, these ringtones are not actually gone! They are still on your computer.) Here in this post, we will show you how to sync custom ringtones with iTunes 12.7 to iPhone iPad, but just in case some of you may want to have new custom ringtones, we will also tell you one easy way to custom ringtones without iTunes 12.7 and sync them to iPhone iPad.
Also Read: How to Add Music to New iPhone >
Part 1. How to Make/Sync Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 to iPhone iPad
Here are tools we will need to make and sync custom ringtones without iTunes 12.7 to iPhone iPad.
- An iPhone with its USB cable,
- A computer (PC/Mac),
Developed by iMobie team, AnyTrans works as one of the best iOS data managers. While it is used to manage music, AnyTrans can help you custom ringtones and then transfer these custom ringtones to iPhone iPad. Here are reasons why you will need AnyTrans to custom ringtones.
- You can make custom ringtones with AnyTrans out of any songs. Music in the format of MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA are all supported, which means you can basically customize ringtones from any music with AnyTrans.
- Your data is always safe with AnyTrans. As everyone knows, syncing ringtones or music with iTunes will erase any other files from iPhone iPad, AnyTrans can sync data to your iPhone without erasing any existing data.
- AnyTrans is developed by Apple-trusted developer and it is now Norton and McAfee secured. You can have our guarantee that AnyTrans would never do any damage to your device and no information leakage would occur.
- AnyTrans saves you from lots of complicated customizing process. You know, to custom ringtones with iTunes, you need to choose the start time and do format convert first, add them to iTunes library, then sync. With AnyTrans, however, all needed are a few clicks. After selecting the start time and time length, your custom ringtones will be soon on your iPhone iPad.
Below are detailed steps to make and sync custom ringtones with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Free download AnyTrans and then launch it on computer. Connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac via an USB cable. Please make sure you have some music on computer.
Step 2. Scroll down or click on the button to your right to go to the category management page.
How to Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 2
Step 3. Audio > Ringtones.
How to Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 3
Step 4. Click on Settings tab, then you can set the start time and duration of imported ringtones. Please don't forget to click Save.
How to Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 4
Step 5. Click on Add Content tab, then select the songs you want to convert as ringtones. Click Open.
How to Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 5
Step 6. You can now have these ringtones on your iPhone iPad.
How to Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 6
Part 2. How to Sync Custom Ringtones to iPhone iPad with/without iTunes 12.7
Like mentioned above, you can actually sync custom ringtones with iTunes 12.7 to iPhone iPad. Besides, AnyTrans can also help you sync custom ringtones to iPhone iPad. Follow us and get to know the two methods to sync custom ringtones to iPhone iPad. Note that these two methods only work if you have some ringtones on computer. If you need new custom ringtones, please refer to Part 1.
Method 1. How to Sync Custom Ringtones with iTunes 12.7 to iPhone iPad
iTunes 12.7 is sort of tricky, some people say that this method doesn't work for them. Another thing to mention is that using iTunes 12.7 to sync custom ringtones will still erase existing data on iPhone iPad. To avoid data loss of any kind, we strongly suggest you adopt Method 2.
Step 1. Get your ringtones on computer to somewhere you can easily reach. Some of you might had some ringtones on iTunes library, they are still somewhere on your computer. Here is how to find them on your computer.
For PC users, navigate to D Drive > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Media > Ringtones. For Mac users, you can get ringtones used to store in iTunes Library by navigating to Music > iTunes Media > Tones.
Step 2. Plug in your iPhone to computer, launch iTunes. Click on the Summary. Below the option of On My Device, you can see Tones. Just drag and drop the ringtones to the Tone icon.
Method 2. How to Sync Custom Ringtones to iPhone iPad without iTunes 12.7
Secured by Norton and McAfee, AnyTrans is surely the right tool to sync custom ringtones to iPhone iPad. It is just so easy to transfer custom ringtones to iPhone iPad from computer. Please keep reading and get more details.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer and then connect your iPhone via an USB cable. You can see the interface below. Click on Add Content.
How to Sync Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 1
Step 2. Find where your ringtones is and select. Click Open, custom ringtones have synced to your iPhone.
How to Sync Custom Ringtones without iTunes 12.7 - Step 2
The Bottom Line
That's all for everything you need to know about iTunes 12.7 custom ringtones. If you find this post helpful, please do share this post with others. Any comments are welcomed. By the way, as you can see, AnyTrans is such a convenient tool to make custom ringtones and sync ringtones to iPhone. Besides, it can also be used to help you transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone, transfer Android ringtones to iPhone. Why not download AnyTrans and give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Computer – This guide shows you how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Download Videos to New iPhone – Here comes a free way to download videos to new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Mac to New iPhone – This post introduces you one easy way to transfer photos from Mac to new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 8 – This post tells you one easy way to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone 8. Read more >>