How to Delete All iCloud Photos without Effort
Want to delete all photos from iCloud quickly? Follow this guide to learn how to delete all photos from iCloud with ease.
Download this award-winning iCloud management tool so that you can make use of it to delete all photos from your iCloud account.
You must get a load of photos storing in iCloud. There must be many duplicate photos or unwanted photos. When you attempt to find out these photos and delete them for more space, you may find it’s rather time-consuming and demanding. If you have made a backup for your photos on computer , you may want to delete all iCloud photos to rebuild it. Well, how to remove all photos from iCloud? Here are two ways to help you delete all iCloud photos easily.
Also Read: How to Delete All iCloud Contacts >
Method 1. How to Delete All Photos from iCloud via iCloud.com
Step 1: Open a browser on your computer > Log into your Apple ID account at iCloud.com.
Step 2: Click on Photos.
Step 3: Click “All Photos” album > With pressing Command on Mac or Ctrl on PC, click one by one to select all photos, then click Delete button at the top right.
How to Delete All iCloud Photos Directly - Step 3
Method 2. How to Delete All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans
As you see, you can delete all photos from iCloud directly, but it’s likely a little bit complicated because you cannot select all photos at once. So, we introduce you a better method – using AnyTrans to delete all iCloud photos.
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool, which can help users manage & transfer iOS data among iDevice, iTunes, computer and iCloud. As a good iCloud content manager, AnyTrans is capable of powerful functions to help you manage iCloud content in a simple way, like:
1. Supports managing kinds of iCloud contents, including Photos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Reminders, etc.
2. Enables you to upload data from computer/iDevice to iCloud, export data from iCloud to computer, and transfer data from one iCloud to another iCloud directly.
3. In addition, it supports deleting multiple or all unwanted iOS contents from iCloud at once. So, with AnyTrans you can easily remove all your iCloud photos.
Now, follow steps below to delete all photos from iCloud with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans > Click iCloud Content > Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Delete All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down, click on Photos.
How to Delete All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Click Photos > Tick the box as we show to select all photos > Click Delete.
How to Delete All Photos from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
Note: Apple will not let you log in your iCloud account on the third party app with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn it off temporarily.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is such an amazing iCloud content management tool that helps you delete all iCloud photos at once. So, why not have a try on AnyTrans? If you meet any problem, be free to contact us via email and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Numbers from iCloud – Follow this guide to learn how to delete numbers from iCloud in two methods. Read More >>
- How to Delete Duplicate Contacts from iCloud – Read this guide you’ll get two methods of deleting duplicate contacts from iCloud. Read More >>
- How to View iCloud Photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod – This guide will show you an easy way to view your iCloud photos on iPhone/iPad/iPod. Read More >>
- How to Manage iCloud Storage – Read this tip to learn how to manage iCloud storage without paying money to upgrade it. Read More >>