How to Delete All Messages in iPhone at the Same Time
How to delete all messages in iPhone at the same time? Does this problem trouble you? In this article I''ll show you how to clean all the messages at the same time.
Download PhoneClean and then learn how to erase all the messages at the same time.
How to delete all messages in iPhone at the same time
iMessage is the basic setting of iPhone and as an iDevice user I think it's still very practical. But as time goes by, more and more messages have been stored and they occupied lots of storage space, so it's time to clean them. As we know, deleting messages is simple and easy, you can choose whichever message you'd like to delete.
But notice, in your iPhone you can just clean messages individually. It's very agonizing that there is no option to delete all messages in your iPhone at the same time. Now PhoneClean can help you! It allow you to delete all conversations at once, you don't need to clean them one by one. Le't me show you how to make it!
1. Download and install PhoneClean on your computer. Open up it, and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable. Select Privacy Clean, and click Scan button.
How to Delete messages on iPhone at the Same Time – Step 1
Step 2. After the scan is over, double click Sensitive Data to view the messages on your iPhone. Choose the messages you want to delete, and then back to the result page.
How to Delete messages on iPhone at the Same Time – Step 2
Step 3. Click the Clean button to remove messages from iPhone.
How to Delete messages on iPhone at the Same Time – Step 3
Note: If you don't want to delete some App data, you can click in upper right corner placed iPhone button, and in the scan menu you can select App, which will be ignored during the scan.
Now you don't need to worry about how to delete all messages in iPhone at the same time any more. PhoneClean has provided an effective way! If you also find this article is useful, don't forget to share it with your friends!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>