How to Delete Numbers from iCloud with Ease
Want to remove unwanted phone numbers from iCloud quickly? Follow this guide to learn how to delete numbers from iCloud in two methods.
Download this easy-to-use tool and follow this guide to remove numbers from iCloud easily & quickly. Just have a try.
For iOS users, we always sync content like Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders etc. to iCloud. Over time, there are more and more phone numbers no longer needed in iCloud. It’s not like they’re taking up much space in iCloud, but every so often we might want to do a little cleaning because a streamlined contact list will make it easier to find the one we want. So, how to delete a number from iCloud or remove more numbers from iCloud easily? This guide offers two methods to fix this issue.
Method 1. How to Delete Numbers from iCloud Directly
Step 1: Log into your Apple ID account at iCloud.com.
Step 2: Click on Contacts.
Step 3: Select a number or multiple numbers you want to remove and click Delete.
How to Delete Numbers from iCloud Directly - Step 3
Method 2. How to Delete Numbers from iCloud with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data transfer, which can help iOS users transfer data in an easy & fast way. Also it’s a good content manager. It helps manage iDevice content, iTunes Library, and iCloud content smartly. As for iCloud content management, here are some outstanding features.
1. Lets you to add, edit and delete data that you’ve synced to iCloud.
2. Enables you to upload data from computer to iCloud, transfer data from iDevice to iCloud, and export data from iCloud to computer.
3. Allows you to transfer data among multiple iCloud accounts without data loss.
Now, follow these detailed steps below to remove numbers from iCloud with AnyTrans.
Step 1. Download and launch AnyTrans > Click iCloud Content > Sign in your iCloud account.
How to Delete Numbers from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click the button of category management > Click Contacts.
How to Delete Numbers from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Tick a number or multiple numbers you want to remove > Click Delete.
How to Delete Numbers from iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
Apple will not let you log in your iCloud account on the third party app with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn off it temporarily.
The Bottom Line
Two methods are introduced to help you fix the problem of how to delete a number or more numbers from iCloud easily. I suggest you adopt the second method to remove a ton of numbers, because it’s easier to choose multiple items at the same time. This function of AnyTrans is free for you. Have a try by yourself. It won't let you down.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Get Contacts from iCloud with Ease – This post offers you two methods to get contacts from iCloud with ease. Read More >>
- How to Merge Multiple iCloud Accounts – This guide will show you how to merge data between two or multiple iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from iCloud Backup – Follow this guide to get photos from iCloud backup without effort. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Calendars from One iCloud to Another – Read this guide to transfer calendars from one iCloud to another easily. Read More >>