How to Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad Photo Library Easily
How to delete photos from Photo Library? Here you will know two ways to delete photos from iPhone or iPad Photo Library.
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer to transfer, delete and manage photos on your iPhone/iPad. Now read this guide to know how to delete photos from Photo Library.
Photos on your iPhone/iPad always take up a lot of your limited storage space, especially if you are fond of syncing high-quality photo files from your Mac or PC. To free up more space on your iPhone/iPad, you might need to delete some photos from your device. The photos you synced via iTunes will be stored in Photo Library, and you cannot directly delete these photos from your iPhone.
Now keep reading this post to know two methods to delete photos from Photo Library. To delete all photos from Photo Library, you can choose the first solution; to preview and selectively delete photos in Photo Library, you can skip to part 2.
Part 1. How to Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad Photo Library with iTunes
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer, and connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
Step 2. Click on your Devices, and choose Photos option.
Step 3. Click the "Sync Photos", and click "Selected albums".
Step 4. Uncheck all of the check boxes next to your events, albums and faces.
Step 5. Click the "Apply" button to remove all of the photos from the iPhone's Photo Library.
How to Delete Photos from Photo Library via iTunes
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone >
Part 2. How to Delete Photos from Photo Library with AnyTrans
If you don't want to delete all of the photos from Photo Library, this part will show you how to selectively delete photos from Photo Library without the complicated iTunes syncing. With the help of AnyTrans, you can preview the photos in Photo Library, and remove the photos you want to delete directly. Beyond that, there are other outstanding features of AnyTrans, keep reading to figure out.
- AnyTrans allow you to manage photos in Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, and Album.
- AnyTrans lets you view the photos in photo library, and allows you to choose which photos you want to delete from iPhone/iPad photo library.
- AnyTrans also manages to transfer photos from iPhone/iPad to computer, to another iDevice, and you can add photos to iPhone/iPad from computer without replacing the existed data.
- AnyTrans also supports other types of iOS data like music, videos, notes, contacts, messages, apps, books, voice mails, voice memos, etc.
- The newly Phone Merge and Phone Clone feature allows you to clone/merge data between two iDevcies, which makes your two iDevices work seamlessly.
Now download AnyTrans and install it on your computer then follow the steps below to delete photos in Photo Library.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad to computer, open up AnyTrans and click , or scroll down to the bottom of this interface.
Delete Photos from iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Photos Tab, and choose Photo Library. AnyTrans classified the photos in your iDevice to Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Albums, etc.
Click Photos and Choose Photo Library – Step 2
Step 3. View the photos in Photo Library, and you can double click the photo to preview large photo. Choose the photos you want to delete, and click the trash icon on the upper right hand to delete photos from Photo Library.
Choose Photos You Want to Delete in Photo Library –Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides deleting Photo Library photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, AnyTrans also takes care of other iOS data on your iDevice like music, videos, notes, contacts, messages, apps, etc. Download AnyTrans to have a try now! Any questions on this guide or AnyTrans will be appreciated, please leave a message in the comment section.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Photos from iPhone – This guide tells you two ways to delete photos from your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPod touch – Read this post to know how to delete photos from iPod touch in an easy and quick way. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from iPad – This post tells you a quick way to delete photos from your iPad. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 6 – This article shows you a safe way to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6. Read more >>