Dislike Show Recents in Dock on iPad? This guide will tell you how to turn off Show Recents in Dock on iPad in iOS 11.
This powerful iTunes alternative can help you manage and transfer iPad data in an easy way. Remember to give it a try after you have read this how to disable Show Recents in Dock on iPad in iOS 11 guide.
In iOS 11, Apple adds quite a few new features to make iPad more powerful. Just as Apple says iPad has always been a powerful way to work, play and learn, and now the new operating system brings it to life like never before. The Drag and Drop function lets you move items freely, and the new Dock allows you to open and switch apps instantly.
As for the Dock that sites at the bottom of the screen, by default, it shows three apps that you frequently use. However, for some users, you may just want to access the apps you have added to it, instead of the frequently used apps. To help you out, here in this guide, we will show you how to disable Show Recents in Dock on iPad in iOS 11.
How to Turn Off Show Recents in Dock on iPad in iOS 11
Step 1. Open Settings app > Tap on General.
Step 2. Tap on Multitasking.
Step 3. Scroll down and turn off Show Recents.
If you want to enable Show Rectents again, just follow the steps above and turn it on.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to disable Show Recents in Dock on iPad in iOS 11. If you like this guide, just share it to help more people.
More iOS 11 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 11 >
- What Are New Features in iOS 11 >
- Should I Update to iOS 11 or Stick with iOS 10 >
- How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 11 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Back Up iDevice for iOS 11 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10 >