Download and Install iOS 6.1.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Apple releases iOS 6.1.2 to address Exchange and Battery bugs. Here is a short tutorial about how to download and install iOS 6.1.2.
Download and take a tour of AnyTrans, so that you can make use of it after reading this Download and Install iOS 6.1.2 guide.
Apple released a new update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: iOS 6.1.2. Products affected included iPhone 3GS and later, iPad 2 and later, iPod touch 4G and later, as well as the iPhone 5. According to website, Apple address some bugs as below:
"Fixes an Exchange calendar bug that could result in increased network activity and reduced battery life."
Don't Miss: How to Get More Space on iPhone
How to Download & Install iOS 6.1.2
Open Settings > General > Software Update > Download and Install.
Tips: 1. You can both download iOS 6.1.2 from device or iTunes, and it is recommended to have 70% or higher battery or keep the USB cable connected.
2. The file size of iOS 6.1.2 is 23.1MB, so please make sure you have left that space for update.
Essential iPhone, iPad, iPod Software for iOS 6.1.2
AnyTrans is the first in its kind that gives you such an all-in-one and best-value iPhone, iPad, iPod utility. Now you are about to put music, movies, Apps and everything entertaining right onto iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5 and all iDevices ever made. Start Free Trial Now >
PhoneClean is uniquely designed to reclaim more free space on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and make all iOS devices running faster. Working on both PC and Mac, this free-yet-magic tool will safely remove all kinds of useless files in order to clean up and speed up your iDevices. Start Free Trial Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes - Any crash on iTunes could be a disaster because it may contain a huge amount of media files. So How to back up... Read more >>
- Downloading Free Music onto an iPod - If you are looking for legal and free sites for downloading free music MP3 onto an iPod, then this page will give you... Read more >>
- How to Get Music off iPod touch - After reading this iPod touch tutorial, you will find a good solution to get music off iPod touch... Read more >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod - It is interesting that we can do nothing on iPod without iTunes. This guide will show you how to delete songs from iPod... Read more >>