How to Download BBC Videos Easily
Don’t know how to download BBC videos? In this post, we’ll introduce a powerful video downloader-AnyTrans to help you download videos from BBC News easily.
This powerful tool is free to help you download BBC videos you need. Now just download AnyTrans and follow the instructions below to get your needed BBC videos.
We watch BBC news to see what’s happening everyday in case we can keep up with this ever-changing world. Without doubt it’s important for us. However, the problem is we can’t always connect Internet and sometimes we would like to download BBC videos to watch offline.
Here in this post, we’ll introduce you the best solution to download videos from BBC News easily, it just takes 3 steps to make it by this amazing software - AnyTrans. You can download your favorite videos by using URL and save them to computer, or to iPhone, iPad directly.
The Tool We Use to Download BBC Videos
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data manager to help you manage and transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod data like photos, music, movies, messages and so on. Now with the new feature video downloading added, it can do more for you.
1. It supports downloading videos from BBC, and also other 900+ websites, like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Vine and so on.
2. It supports downloading all kinds of formats of videos, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI etc.
3. You can save BBC videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod and computer directly. And all in the best quality.
How to Download BBC Videos Easily and Quickly
Step 1. Download and open AnyTrans on your computer. Click the Video Download button to turn to the downloading interface.
How to Download Videos from Website to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Select the destination to save your downloads. Visit BBC.com on your browser, Copy and paste the URL of the specific video to the downloading area. Click the Download button to start.
How to Download BBC Videos – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check and manage the download videos. You can restart the failed one, delete the unwanted one and also transfer the downloads to other device if you want.
Download Videos from BBC News – Step 3
1. If you download BBC videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod directly, AnyTrans can convert them to iOS-supported format automatically. And you can find them in your device’s Videos app after downloading.
The Bottom Line
It’s obvious to see that downloading BBC videos via AnyTrans is quite easy. And this service will remain totally free. So why not give it a try?
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Lena, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Lena, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Lena, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos from YouTube – This guide shows you how to download videos from YouTube to computer/iDevice/Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Download Any Online Video Easily – This tutorial introduces a simple-to-use software that lets you download any online video you like. Read More >>
- How to Download Instagram Videos to Computer – Read this step-by-step tutorial to download Instagram videos to computer quickly. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Facebook to iPhone – This guide shows you how to download videos from Facebook to iPhone 7/6s/6/SE easily and quickly. Read More >>