How to Download Videos from Facebook to iPhone with Ease
Want to save Facebook videos to iPhone but do not know how? This guide will show you how to download videos from Facebook to iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/5c/5/4s/4 easily and quickly.
This powerful tool can help you download videos from Facebook to iPhone without effort. Get it now and follow this guide to save Facebook videos to iPhone 7/6/6s/SE/5/5s/4/4s.
With Facebook app, we can share videos with friends, and check out the videos updated by families. And when you come across some favorite videos, you may like to save it to your iPhone so that you can watch it anytime you want, like a short video about the existing concert last night. But the problem is that there is no download option, which means you cannot save Facebook videos to iPhone directly.
If you have tried to find the solution, you would notice that there are quite a few video download tools that can help save Facebook videos. And if you prefer an easy-to-use one, AnyTrans can be your best choice. Let’s take a brief look at it in the following part.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone >
Tool We Use to Save Facebook Videos to iPhone
AnyTrans is one professional Mac/PC based online video downloader, which can meet almost all your needs in downloading videos from any website.
1. It allows you to download videos from Facebook, and other 900+ websites.
2. It enables you to save Facebook videos to iPhone directly, and you can also choose to download videos to iPad/iPod and computer.
3. It supports downloading all kinds of formats of videos, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV and etc.
What’s more, the Video Download function of AnyTrans is free for you forever. Now download AnyTrans and follow us to save Facebook videos to iPhone directly.
How to Download Videos from Facebook to iPhone
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone and you will see the interface shown below once your device is recognized > Click Video Download button.
How to Download Videos from Facebook to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Copy the URL of the videos to the downloading area > Select your iPhone as destination > Click Download button to start.
How to Save Facebook Videos to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. You can click the button at the top right corner to view the downloading progress and manage the videos. Click Refresh button to re-download the failed one. Click Trash bin button to delete the unwanted videos.
How to Download Facebook Videos to iPhone – Step 3
Besides downloading online videos, AnyTrans is also expert in managing iPhone/iPad/iPod content. It can help you manage and transfer music, photos, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes and more in an easy way. You can always put your important data in the right place. If you just get one new iPhone like iPhone 7/7 Plus, AnyTrans can help you transfer everything to your new iPhone with ease.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can download Facebook videos to iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/5c/5/4s/4 easily and quickly. What’s more, it can always help you download any video from any website without limitation. So why not give it a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos to iPhone – This guide shows you how to download videos from any website easily. Read More >>
- How to Download Instagram Videos to iPhone – Read this post to get one simple method to save Instagram videos to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer – This post will tell you how to download videos from YouTube to computer. Read More >>
- How to Download Any Video Online – Read this article to see how to download any video online for free. Read More >>