How to Download MP4 Videos from YouTube with Ease
Want to download MP4 videos from YouTube? Here is a guide that introduces you a very useful method to help you download MP4 videos from YouTube.
Don’t hesitate to get this well-rounded software-AnyTrans and follow this guide to download MP4 videos from YouTube easily and quickly.
Various problems arise when we try to download videos from YouTube. Sometimes it’s the complex process to get the un-downloadable YouTube videos, sometimes it’s the downloaded videos are not the iOS-supported formats and we can’t play them on our iDevice. All these situations are annoying, but we have to find an efficient method to work this out.
Well, here in this post, we’ll show you the detailed steps on how to download videos from YouTube, especially for the MP4 videos, and help you out of these frustrated situations.
The Tool We Use to Download MP4 Videos from YouTube
AnyTrans is a well-rounded software, which can help you download MP4 videos from YouTube in few clicks. Now check the amazing features of AnyTrans.
1. It lets you download videos from YouTube and also other 900+ sites like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vine, BBC and so on.
2. It allows you to download videos in all kinds of formats. Besides MP4 videos， you can also download video in other formats, like FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI etc.
How to download MP4 videos from YouTube
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on your computer > Plug in your device if you want to download MP4 videos from YouTube to your iPhone/iPad directly > Click the Video Download button on the top.
Download MP4 Videos from YouTube – Step 1
Step 2. Select the destination to save your downloads > Copy and paste the URL of the specific video to the downloading area > Click the Download button to start.
How to Download MP4 Videos from YouTube – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check and manage the download videos.
Download MP4 Videos from YouTube – Step 3
1. If you directly download MP4 videos from YouTube to your iOS device, AnyTrans can help you convert them to iDevice-supported format automatically. And you can find them in your iDevice’s Videos app after downloading.
2. If the downloading is failed you can try resume your downloads by clicking the Restart button. If you want to transfer the downloaded videos to another iDevice, you can click the To Device button.
The Bottom Line
Last but not the least, you can use AnyTrans to download videos from Internet or any website for free all the time. So no more waiting, just get AnyTrans to download MP4 Videos from YouTube right now!
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Lena, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Lena, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Lena, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPad – Follow this tutorial to download videos from YouTube to iPad in 3 steps. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube videos to iPod touch – Read this guide to see how to download YouTube videos to iPod touch easily. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone Easily – This post will introduce one simple method to help you download movies to iPhone from any websites. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Website to Computer with Ease – Follow this step-by-step tutorial to download videos from sites to computer quickly. Read More >>