Download Video from Website on Mac
Looking for a simple and easy way to download wonderful videos from any website on Mac? Read this tutorial to see how to download videos from Internet to Mac with ease.
This easy-to-use tool can help you easily download videos from all kinds of websites on Mac. Just download it on your Mac and you will find it can be a good helper.
When meet some amazing videos on the Internet, you may want to download them to your iDevice or computer for further watching or offline playing. And some of the websites offer you the download option to download videos you like. That could be a joyful setting. However, there is a fact that most of the video-sharing websites have no this nice port. What can you do when you meet this situation? Miss these amazing videos with pity? Of course you have another option.
Here we will recommend you an easy-to-use downloader – AnyTrans to help you download videos from any website on Mac in 3 simple steps.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a professional video downloader and iOS data manager. With AnyTrans, you can not only manage your data on all your iDevices, but also download videos wherever you find. Now, let's have a look at its features.
- It enables you to download videos from almost all video websites, such as Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook and more.
- It allows you to save the downloads to your Mac/PC/iPhone/iPad/iPod with no ads.
- It supports all kinds of video formats, including MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI etc. If you download these videos to your iDevice, it will convert them to iOS-supported format automatically.
How to Download Video from Website on Mac
Step 1. Download and open AnyTrans > Click the Video Download button.
How to Download Videos from Website on Mac – Step 1
Step 2. Choose one folder to save the videos > Copy and paste the video's URL to the downloading box > Click the Download button to start.
How to Download Videos from Website on Mac – Step 2
Step 3. You can view the downloading progress and manage the videos by clicking the button at the upper right corner.
How to Download Videos from Website on Mac – Step 3
1.If the downloading is failed, you can tap the "Refresh" button to restart the process.
2.You can also choose to transfer the downloads to your iPhone/iPad/iPod. You just need to click To Device button to finish this process.
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can easily download the videos from any website you like on your Mac. And it is free for you forever. So, why not give it a try to download your favorite videos on Mac with no hassle.
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Any Video from Internet – Read this guide to learn how to download videos you like for the Internet. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Internet to PC – Read the tutorial to see how to download wonderful videos from Internet to PC. Read more >>
- How to Download Videos from Websites to iPod – This guide will tell you how to download videos from websites to iPod with ease. Read more >>
- How to Download Videos from Metacafe – This article will show you how to download videos from Metacafe freely. Read More >>