How to Download Video Using URL
How to download any video from any site using URL? This post will introduce the easiest way to help you download video using URL. Now follow us to get your favorite videos.
This powerful video downloader supports one-click download mode. With it you can download any video from any site just by using a URL. Now don’t hesitate to try it.
Have you ever been in such situation that your favorite video in YouTube was been removed and you can’t find it anymore? Or you can’t get access to Wi-Fi network but you are desperately to watch the online videos? Well, if these happen a lot you must hope there is an easy-to-use video downloader that can help you save any video from any site efficiently and watch them on the go. If you are still looking for the right tool, I highly recommend you try AnyTrans.
With this all-around video download software - AnyTrans, you are able to download online video from any site using URL. Now let’s take a look at the designed features of this wonderful software.
Also Read: How to Download Any Online Videos Easily >
The Tool We’ll Use to Download Video Using URL
AnyTrans is known for its powerful iOS data transferring function, and now in its newest version it supports downloading video using URL for free.
1. Covers YouTube, BBC, Instagram, Dailymotion and other 900+ sites. It means you can download video from any site you want using URL.
2. It supports downloading videos directly to your computer or iOS devices, and automatically removes pre-roll ads for you.
3. You can download online videos in the format of MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV and so on. And AnyTrans will covert them to iOS-supported format automatically.
How to Download Video Using URL
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer. Click the Video Download button when you opened it.
How to Download Any Video from Any Site Using URL – Step 1
Step 2. Choose the destination of your download videos. Then copy the URL of the specific video that you open in your browser. And click the Download button to start.
How to Download Video Using URL – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check the downloading progress and manage the download videos.
Online Video Downloader Using URL – Step 3
- After downloading, you can find the video according to the save path you choose. For example, if you saved download videos directly on the desktop of your computer then you can easily find them there.
- If AnyTrans failed to download the selected video you can try resume your downloads by clicking the Restart button.
The Bottom Line
Being as an online video downloader, AnyTrans can do the excellent job for you. Now get AnyTrans and start downloading any video from any site using URL.
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Lena, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Lena, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Lena, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone – This guide will tell you how to download YouTube videos to iPhone with the easiest method. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPad with Ease – Read this guide to get the easiest way to download videos to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPad – Follow this post to download your favored YouTube videos to iPad just in 3 steps. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone Easily – This post will introduce one simple method to help you download movies to iPhone from any websites. Read More >>