How to Download Videos from Internet to iPad
How to download videos from Internet to iPad? Here we will introduce you an excellent tool - AnyTrans, which can offer you a way to download videos from Internet to iPad efficiently and directly.
AnyTrans could help you download online videos to iPad directly. Try it and get the videos you are interested in easily.
When you take the bus, you may think: how do I pass this time? Watching movies and videos should be a good choice, but there is no Wi-Fi on the bus. So you can only choose to download videos in advance, but many video sites like YouTube, Facebook, BBC do not offer the video download feature. In this case, you need a tool - AnyTrans to help you download online videos for offline watching.
Don't Miss: How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer
Excellent Online Video Download Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a data management tool and it also offers a direct way to download videos from the Internet to iPad efficiently.
1. You can choose to download videos from Internet to iDevices like iPad, iPhone, iPod directly and to computer with ease.
2. AnyTrans allows you to download online videos directly from more than 900 sites such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, BBC, and Dailymotion.
3. AnyTrans supports all kinds of formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI and FLV. And it can convert the videos to iOS-supported format automatically.
4. Importantly, you can use this function for free forever.
How to Download Online Videos from Internet to iPad
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and launch it > Plug in your iPad > Click the down arrow button.
How to Download Videos from Internet to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Copy the video URL into the input box > Choose iPad to save the video > Click Download.
How to Download Videos from Internet to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at the top right corner to check the downloading process. If download failed, click the refresh button to re-download it.
How to Download Videos from Internet to iPad – Step 3
1. The videos downloaded will be saved in iPad's Videos app.
2. You can also download videos to your computer or other devices by changing the save path.
The Bottom Line
According to the introduction above, AnyTrans can easily download videos from Internet to iPad. So, just have a try and enjoy the benefits AnyTrans brings.
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Lena, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Lena, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Lena, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPod touch – This guide will tell you how to download videos from YouTube to iPod touch. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone Easily – Read this article to get how to download online videos to Phone. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPad – Read this guide to see how to download YouTube Videos to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPad with Ease – This post shows you how to save videos to iPad easily. Read More >>