How to Download Videos from Websites to iPod
Is there an easy method to download videos from websites to iPod directly? This guide will show you how to finish it just in a few clicks.
AnyTrans can help you easily download videos to iPod directly from websites like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo etc. Why not download it and have a free trial now?
You can have fun and even know more about this world by watching videos and movies. Sometimes when you get some interesting online videos, you may want to download them to your iPod so that you can watch them to kill time when you are in the train or on the airplane with no Internet connection. But some websites like YouTube and Vine don't allow you to download videos directly.
Then you may ask whether there is a tool to download videos from websites to iPod directly. Actually, there are many tools can help you eliminate this worry. But maybe some of them can't download online videos directly to iPod, or are not free. Or some are difficult to operate and time-consuming. So in this guide, to simplify the whole downloading process and save your time, we introduce you one simple-to-use tool - AnyTrans. Below we'll talk about it.
Also Read: How to Download Movies to iPhone >>
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is a professional iOS data manager. You can rely on AnyTrans to manage data on your iOS device. What's more, you can also use this tool to download videos from websites straight to iPod touch with no effort. Let's know its video download features.
- Enables you to download videos from almost all video sites, like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo etc, with no annoying ads.
- Helps you download videos from websites to iPod directly, and also to iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC.
- Supports all kinds of video formats, including MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV and also can auto convert video formats perfectly to fit your iPod.
How to Download Videos from Websites to iPod Directly
Step 1. Download AnyTrans > Install it on your computer > Open AnyTrans and connect your iPod to computer with USB cable > Click Video Download button.
How to Download Videos from Websites to iPod – Step 1
Step 2. Choose your iPod to save videos > Copy the URL of videos to the downloading area > Click "Download" to start.
How to Download Videos from Websites to iPod – Step 2
Step 3. When the downloading process starts, you can click the download button on the upper right corner to check the video downloading process. If you failed to download video, click "Refresh" to re-download it.
How to Save Videos from Websites to iPod – Step 3
Note: If you want to save online videos to your computer, you can choose any place on your computer as saving path in Step 2.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it's easy and efficient to use AnyTrans to download videos from websites to iPod. Besides downloading videos, this tool also helps you transfer your downloaded videos to other iOS devices or computer. So why not download AnyTrans and have a free try?
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos from Internet – This tutorial will tell you how to download videos from Internet with ease. Read More >>
- How to Download YouTube Videos to Computer – Read this tip to know how to download YouTube videos to computer. Read More >>
- How to Download Movies to iPad Easily – This tutorial will tell you how to download videos to iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 – This guide tells you 2 methods to get pictures from PC/Mac to iPhone 7. Read More >>