How to Download Videos to iPad with Ease
How to download videos on iPad? This tutorial will show you the easiest way to download videos to iPad and enjoy them offline.
Besides being an excellent iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans also can be a smooth video downloader. It helps you download videos from websites to iPad quickly and easily.
There are tons of videos on YouTube, BBC, Vine, etc. And we can always find the interesting one to enrich life or kill time. However, sometimes we could be upset for the fact that we can only watch them online and can’t save our favorite videos to computer or iPad. And it would be just great if we have the opportunity to download videos on our iPad to watch. And here in this article, we will show you how to download videos to iPad with ease.
Here in this guide we’ll give you the answer by introducing an all-in-one iOS data management tool - AnyTrans and show you how easily it could be to download YouTube Videos to iPad with it. Just with one application, within 3 steps, you can save YouTube videos to iPad directly and watch them offline.
Tool We Use to Download a Video to iPad
As a professional iOS data management software, AnyTrans can do well in both file transferring and video downloading. When it plays as a video downloader, AnyTrans supports downloading videos to your iPad efficiently. It enables you to watch your preferred videos anytime, anywhere you like without the network limitation.
1. Supports downloading videos directly to any iDevice (iPad, iPhone and iPod touch) and computer.
2. Allows you to download videos directly from YouTube, Instagram, BBC and other 900+ sites.
3. Covers almost all the video formats. You can download videos in MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV and so on. In addition, AnyTrans also supports converting the videos to iOS-supported format.
4. Also supports downloading videos with optimum resolution and no pre-roll ads, which makes your watching more enjoyable.
How to Download Videos to iPad
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to computer > Launch the app > Connect your iPad to computer.
How to Download Videos on iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Video Download button on the top > Copy the video’s URL to the downloading area > Click Download.
How to Download Videos to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at the top right corner to view the downloading progress and manage the download videos.
How to Download a Video to iPad – Step 3
Note: When the download process finished you can find and play the video in the iPad’s Videos app. If you failed to download the video you can try to re-download the video by clicking the restart button. And after downloading, if you want to transfer the video to another iDevice you can click the To Device button to make it.
The Bottom Line
As the guide introduced, the whole process just takes 3 steps. AnyTrans makes your downloading easier and simpler, so that everyone can download a video to iPad. Try AnyTrans now >>
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer TV Shows from Computer to iPhone/iPad – This guide tells you how to transfer TV shows from computer to iPhone/iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos/Movies from iPad to Laptop with Ease – This post will introduce 3 methods to help you copy iPad videos/movies to laptop. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to Laptop – This article shows you how to download music from iPad to laptop with ease. Read More >>
- How to Send Videos from Laptop to iPhone iPad – This article provides you with 2 ways to send videos from Laptop to iPhone/iPad. Read More >>