How to Download Vine Videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Don’t know how to download Vine videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod easily and free of charge? Read this guide, which will introduce you a powerful video downloader-AnyTrans to help you make it.
This well-rounded software AnyTrans is free to help you download your favorite Vine videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod. Now just get it to have a try.
Recently, the Vine has announced that the website and the app will not support posting videos anymore but it’s still available for users to view and download Videos. Although the company said before any changes made the users will be informed. It’s still hardly to say what would happen to our favored Vine videos, so now it’s best to download these Vine videos to make a backup.
Here in this post, we’ll show you how to download Vine videos to iPhone easily. It just takes you 3 steps to make it by a wonderful software-AnyTrans.
The Tool We Use to Download Vine Videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod
AnyTrans is a powerful Vine videos downloader, and here are some outstanding features of AnyTrans you may interested in.
1. It lets you download videos from Vine and also other 900+ websites, like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, BBC and so on.
2. It not only enables you to download Vine videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod directly, but also helps you to convert the downloads to iOS-supported format automatically.
3. It supports downloading all kinds of formats of videos, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, AVI etc. And also helps you save the videos in the best quality.
How to Download Vine Videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod for Free
Step 1. Download and open AnyTrans on your computer > Connect your iDevice with the computer > Click the Video Download button on the top.
Download Vine Videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod – Step 1
Step 2. Copy and paste the URL of the specific video to the downloading area > Select your iDevice as the destination to save your downloads > Click the Download button to start.
Download Vine Videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check and manage the download videos.
How to Download Vine Videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod – Step 3
1. After downloading, you can find the downloaded video in your iDevice’s Videos app.
2. If the downloading is failed you can try resume your downloads by clicking the Restart button. If you want to transfer the video to other iDevice, you can click the To Device button to make it.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, AnyTrans is your best choice to help you download Vine videos to iPhone/iPad/iPod. And it also can be a powerful iOS data manager to help you transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod data. So why not give it a try?
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos from Facebook to iPhone – This guide shows you how to download videos from Facebook to iPhone 7/6s/6/SE easily and quickly. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from YouTube – This guide shows you how to download videos from YouTube to computer, to iPhone/iPad/iPod or to Android phone. Read More >>
- How to Download Any Online Video Easily – This tutorial introduces a simple-to-use software that lets you download any online video you like. Read More >>
- How to Download Instagram Videos to Computer – Read this step-by-step tutorial to download Instagram videos to computer quickly. Read More >>