How to Download YouTube Videos to iPad
Don’t know how to download YouTube videos to iPad? Follow this tutorial to download videos from YouTube to iPad in 3 steps.
As a professional iOS data transfer tool, AnyTrans also works as the best video downloader to help you quickly download your favorite videos from YouTube to iPad. It’s the most time-efficient videos downloader ever.
Watching video is always a good entertainment that people love to do. However it’s annoying that we can only watch the YouTube videos under the Internet connection. What if we are on a trip, on a fight and have no Internet connection to access our favorite YouTube videos? And probably we can download YouTube videos to iPad to watch. But how can we make this happen?
Here in this guide we’ll give you the answer by introducing an all-in-one iOS data management tool - AnyTrans and show you how easily it could be to download YouTube Videos to iPad with it. Just with one application, within 3 steps, you can save YouTube videos to iPad directly and watch them offline.
Tool to Download YouTube Videos to iPad
If you are seeking the easiest way to download YouTube videos to iPad, AnyTrans must be your best choice. And here’s why:
2. It allows you to download all kinds of formats videos, like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV and so on.
3. It automatically skips the annoying ads for you during the downloading process.
4. Besides YouTube videos it also supports downloading videos from any other website like BBC, Vine, Instagram, Dailymotion, etc.
How to Download Videos from YouTube to iPad
Step 1. Download AnyTrans to computer, install and run it > Connect iPad to computer with a USB cable > Once connected the interface will display as follow.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Video Download button on the top > Choose the path to save videos on iPad > Copy the URL of videos to the downloading area > Click Download.
How to Download Videos from YouTube to iPad – Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at the top right to view the download videos.
How to Save YouTube Videos to iPad – Step 3
Note: If your download failed, you can click the restart button to re-download it. And if you want to transfer the download videos to another iDevice just click the To Device button.
The Bottom Line
Within 3 steps, you can save YouTube videos to iPad quickly and easily. And besides YouTube videos, you can also download videos from other websites like Vine, BBC, DailyMotion, Vimeo and so on. Download AnyTrans and try it now >>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer TV Shows from Computer to iPhone/iPad – This guide tells you how to transfer TV shows from computer to iPhone/iPad. Read More >>
- How to Play Flash Videos (FLV) on iPhone – This post will show you how to play flash videos on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPhone 7/7 Plus – This article introduces a powerful tool to solve the problem about videos transfer between iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone 7 to Computer with Ease – This article provides you with 3 ways to transfer videos from iPhone to computer. Read More >>