How to Download YouTube Videos to iPod touch
How to download YouTube videos to iPod touch? This tutorial will help you download videos from YouTube to iPod touch just with 3 steps.
This time-efficient videos downloader can help you easily download YouTube videos to iPod touch for free. Get it now to have a try.
Without doubt, YouTube is the most popular video hosting and sharing site in the world. Watching YouTube videos is one part of our life and it means a lot to us. However it is a pity that we can only view them under the Internet connection and cannot save them to our iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod to watch on the go. And here we'll focus on how to download YouTube videos to iPod touch, if you are looking for the methods to help you download YouTube videos to iPod touch to watch, then you've in the right place.
Here in this guide we'll show you how to download YouTube videos to iPod touch easily in 3 steps. And all you need here is just a well-rounded YouTube video download tool - AnyTrans. With it you can download YouTube videos for free and enjoy them on your iPod freely.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone >
The Tool We'll Use to Download YouTube Videos
Here are the reasons that make AnyTrans stand out from other video downloaders and be your best choice to download YouTube videos.
1.It can help you download the YouTube videos and other 900+ sites' videos directly to iPod touch (Also other iOS devices like iPhone and iPad) and computer.
2.It enables you to download all kinds of formats videos, like MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV and so on. And it will automatically convert them to iOS-supported format.
3.The last but not the least, the function – Video Download of AnyTrans is totally free of charge.
How to Download Videos from YouTube to iPod
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer and plug in your iPod touch > Click the Video Download button when your iPod connected.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPod touch – Step 1
Step 2. Select your iPod touch as destination > Copy the video's URL to the downloading area > Click the Download button.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPod touch– Step 2
Step 3. Click the button at top right corner to check and manage the download videos.
How to Save YouTube Videos to iPod touch– Step 3
- You can also download YouTube videos to your computer or other iDevices by changing the save path you choose.
- You can also manage the download videos (like deleting or transferring) via AnyTrans.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with AnyTrans you can easily download YouTube videos to iPod touch in 3 steps. And the same goes for downloading YouTube videos to iPhone and iPad. Now use AnyTrans to download YouTube videos >>
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download Videos to iPhone 7/7 Plus – Read this guide to get a simple method to put videos or movies on your new iPhone 7/7 Plus. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPad with Ease – Read this guide to get the easiest way to download videos to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos from Internet – Follow this post to find the easiest way to download videos from Internet. Read More >>
- How to Download Videos to iPhone Easily – This post will introduce one simple method to help you download movies to iPhone from any websites. Read More >>