Transferring or exporting the important data from iPhone has always been a struggle for the iPhone X/Xs users. iPhone X/Xs contacts, being among the most important files are required to be backed up or exported to CSV but there is a question regarding how to export iPhone X/Xs contacts to CSV. The article has discussed some of the methods of exporting contacts to CSV.
One of the most important iPhone X/Xs files are the iPhone contacts that require backing up regularly. Regular back up is necessary to avoid data loss but the iPhone X/Xs users have been found facing difficult in backing up the iPhone X/Xs contacts. Several methods of backing up the contacts are available, the most common of which include using iCloud, iTunes or any other third party data transfer program.
The problems have also been faced in exporting iPhone X/Xs contacts to CSV and a question is often raised regarding the how to export iPhone X/Xs contacts to CSV (Comma-Separated Values). This article will guide you regarding how to deal with the issue by introducing the several methods of export.
iPhone contacts are required to be backed up mostly in a situation when you may need to delete everything. In such a situation, backing up the data and particularly the contacts can be a lifesaver. One of the most effective methods of exporting the iPhone X/Xs contacts to a CSV file is by using the iCloud.
Method 1: Export Contacts from iPhone X/Xs to CSV Using iCloud
For exporting the iPhone X/Xs contacts to a CSV file, you would need to sync your iPhone contacts with the iCloud. Once your iPhone contacts are in sync with the iCloud, you may need to follow the following steps to export the iPhone X/Xs contacts to a CSV file.
1. On a computer or laptop, head to iCloud.com.
2. Sign into your account.
3. Select ‘contacts’.
4. Now go to ‘settings’.
5. Click on this icon and then go to ‘Select All’.
6. Then in settings again and select ‘Export vCard’. The vCard file will go to your downloads folder on your computer.
7. Next, you need to do is, in your internet browser and go to labs.brotherli.ch/vcfconvert/.
8. Now click Choose File button and select the vCard file.
9. Choose CSV, choose Comma, enable Add Header Line, choose Unicode (UTF-8), and click convert.
A CSV file will now be downloaded to your computer’s downloads folder for you to use with Excel or import into another application.
Method 2: Export Contacts from iPhone X/Xs to CSV Using iTunes
1. Install and run the latest iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer with a supported USB cable.
3. Choose “Info” at the top of iTunes. And tick the option “Sync Contacts” with and choose “Windows Contacts”.
4. Click “Sync” to start syncing your iPhone contacts to a Contacts folder.
5. Now locate the synced Contacts folder in your Windows profile. Press.
6. Choose “Export” in the top right corner, and select “CSV”
7. Set the path to export iPhone X/Xs contacts as CSV file.
8. Choose the specific iPhone X/Xs contacts data to be exported to the CSV file
Among one of the most important files for the iPhone X/Xs users are their iPhone contacts and for this reason, it is always necessary to keep these iPhone X/Xs contacts save and secure. The iPhone contacts can be backed up by means of several methods. Some of these methods have been discussed in the article. Now you need to select which one would be the most suitable one for exporting your iPhone X/Xs contacts to CSV. Some issues have been observed using iTunes thus, you might prefer using iCloud.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >