How to Export Contacts from iCloud to CSV Quickly & Easily
How to export iCloud contacts to CSV? Read this guide you’ll get an excellent iOS transfer tool to help you export contacts from iCloud to CSV without effort.
Download this all-in-one iOS data management software - AnyTrans and follow this post to easily export iCloud contacts to CSV in 3 steps.
For Apple users, it is a good habit to regularly sync contacts to iCloud so that you can make a backup for this crucial data. Sometimes, you may need to export contact list from iCloud for some reasons, for example, to print, to check and view at anytime, to make a backup on computer, etc. It is known that CSV and VCF are two common formats of contacts. Actually, you can export iCloud contacts to VCF directly on iCloud.com, however, how to export iCloud contacts to CSV?
Just because iCloud only supports exporting contacts to VCF, that’s why we recommend a nice iOS data transfer tool – AnyTrans later in this article, which can help you export contacts from iCloud to CSV format in 3 simple steps.
The Tool You Need
AnyTrans is an award-winning iOS data management tool, which helps iOS users smartly & easily manage and transfer kinds of iOS data like music, photos, videos, contacts, notes, calendars, etc. Besides, AnyTrans is also a splendid iCloud content transfer tool with outstanding features like:
1. Offers you an alternative way to save data from iDevice to iCloud rather than sync or backup with iCloud slowly.
2. Allows you to transfer data among multiple iCloud accounts and without data loss.
3. Lets you to manage your iCloud content in a smart way, for instance, you can add, edit and delete data in iCloud.
4. Supports uploading data from computer to iCloud directly and downloading data from iCloud to computer as well. Certainly, with AnyTrans you can export contacts from iCloud to computer, and more importantly, you can export iCloud contacts to CSV.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV with AnyTrans
Now, download and install AnyTrans on your computer, then start to export iCloud contacts to CSV with following steps.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans on your computer > Click iCloud Content > Sign in your Apple ID.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down, click the button > Click Contacts.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select contacts you need > Click gear button on the upper to set export format as CSV and select a folder as the export path > Click button to start transferring.
How to Export iCloud Contacts to CSV with AnyTrans - Step 3
1. You’ll not be allowed to log in your iCloud account on the third party software with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn it off temporarily.
2. As you can see in the last step, AnyTrans also supports exporting iCloud contacts as VCF.
The Bottom Line
In summary, with AnyTrans you can easily and quickly export contacts from iCloud to CSV without effort. In addition, using AnyTrans, not only can you export contacts, but also you can export photos, notes, calendars, reminders and even iCloud backup. So, why not download AnyTrans and start a nice tour now >
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Save Photos to iCloud Drive – In this guide, you’ll find three easy ways to save photos to iCloud Drive. Read More >>
- How to Sync Hotmail Contacts to iCloud – Read this article to learn how to sync Hotmail contacts to iCloud on Mac or PC. Read More >>
- How to Delete All iCloud Contacts – This guide introduces 2 methods to help you delete all iCloud contacts without effort. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone – This article offers you 3 easy ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read More >>