How to Extract Data from iPhone Backup
If you are wondering how to extract data from iPhone backup, you have come to the right place. In this post, you can get an easy and quick solution to extract data from iPhone backup, no matter on Mac or PC.
Download this iPhone backup extractor to extract data such as, messages, contacts, notes and more from iTunes backup by following this tutorial.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
The iPhone makes people's life more convenient and colorful. No matter it is a birthday party or a business meeting, people use the iPhone to shoot sweet photos, take important notes and do anything they want to do. The iPhone houses various kinds of data and Apple makes it possible to backup iPhone data via iTunes which is an advisable way to safeguard your iPhone data.
However, if you get your iPhone lost or stolen, you are not allowed to extract data from with iTunes for it requires a device connection to PC. So, how can you extract data from iPhone backup without connecting your device to computer? PhoneRescue, a comprehensive iPhone backup extractor, makes it easy and quick to extract data from iTunes backup.
- Recover your important data via three safe ways - Recover from device, recover form iTunes backup, and recover from iCloud.
- Preview the data in thumbnail before restoring them so that you can selectively recover deleted files and data to save time.
How to Extract Data from iPhone Backup
After downloading PhoneRescue and installing it to computer, you can easily extract your wanted data from iPhone backup on your Mac and PC by following the steps below.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Select Recover from iTunes Backup > Click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
How to Extract Data from iPhone Backup – Step 1
Step 2. Select the backup that contains the data you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
How to Extract Data from iPhone Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the data you need > Click on To Computer button.
How to Extract Data from iPhone Backup – Step 3
Must Read: How to Download iCloud Backup to Computer >
The Bottom Line
Have a try on this iPhone backup extractor PhoneRescue to extract your iPhone data from iTunes backup. Any questions about this article or PhoneRescue is welcomed. If this post is useful to you, don 't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Data from iPad - Read this article right now to find a quick solution about how to recover deleted data from iPad. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone - This post shows you step-to-step guide about how to recover deleted data. Read more >>
- How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data - Read this post to learn an easy and quick way to recover deleted data on iPhone. Read more >>
- Top iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews - This post lists you top data recovery software and data recovery software reviews. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>