Fix: Instagram Videos Not Playing on Android
Instagram videos not playing on Android? Don't worry, here in this post, we will tell you why Instagram videos not playing on Android and how to fix it.
This powerful video downloader could help you download any videos from any websites. Try it after figuring out why Instagram videos not playing on Android and how to fix Instagram videos not playing on Android issue.
Watching Instagram videos is definitely one of the best ways to get relaxed. With an Android phone, one can easily have access to all Instagram videos. However, recently we have heard many complaints from lots of users that Instagram videos not playing on Android.
If you find Instagram videos won't load and show a spinning circle or video camera icon on the top blink as the video doesn't play on your Android, please follow us to fix Instagram videos not playing on Android issue, but before start, let's figure out why Instagram videos not playing on Android.
Why Are Instagram Videos Not Playing on Android
1. Videos have been deleted by the owner.
2. You didn't update the Instagram app to the newest version.
3. Instagram app has corrupted data.
4. Poor Internet connection.
5. You have enabled power saving mode. Power saving mode disables videos play automatically.
How to Fix Instagram Videos Not Playing on Android
Method 1. Check if your phone is under good Internet connection. Internet is always crucial for accessing online videos. Just try to visit a website and you will be able to see if your phone is under good Internet connection.
Method 2. Disable power saving mode. As mentioned above, power saving mode may disable videos playing automatically. Just disable powerful saving mode. However, as for devices running Android 7, you may also need to adjust battery performance mode to play Instagram video smoothly. Below are detailed steps to adjust battery performance mode.
Go to setting > Device Maintenance > Battery > Performance Mode, then choose High performance/Entertainment.
Method 3. Clear Instagram Caches. Clearing Instagram caches could help you clear those corrupted data. To clear Instagram caches, you can go to Setting > Apps > Instagram > Storage > Clear Caches. After all has done, try to open Instagram again.
Method 4. Reinstall Instagram. If you still can't play Instagram videos, try to uninstall and download the latest version of Instagram. This problem should be fixed.
Method 5. Restart your phone. no matter what issue you encounter, restarting phone is always helpful.
Bonus Tip: How to Download Instagram Videos
It is no doubt that there are many Instagram videos deserving to be enjoyed more than just once. You might need to download some of those wonderful Instagram videos for future watching, however, just like videos on many websites like YouTube or BBC, videos from Instagram can't be downloaded directly.
There are indeed many video downloaders on market capable of helping you download Instagram videos, but we can assure you that AnyTrans is the best.
1. AnyTrans supports downloading videos on the format of MP4, M4V, MOV, WMV, RMVB, MKV, AVI, FLV, RM from Instagram, that is to say you can basically download any videos from Instagram.
2. AnyTrans could help you download videos to computer or directly to iDevice.
3. Besides Instagram, AnyTrans also allows you to download videos from other 900+ websites, like YouTube, BBC.
4. It is absolutely free to download videos with AnyTrans.
How to Download Instagram Videos with AnyTrans
Step 1. Free download AnyTrans and launch it to your computer, then connect your iDevice to computer if you need download videos to iDevice. Click the Video Download button.
How to Download Instagram Videos with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Choose a destination, then copy and paste the URL of the video, click Download to start.
How to Download Instagram Videos with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. You can click the tab on the upper right corner to check the downloading process.
How to Download Instagram Videos with AnyTrans - Step 3
The Bottom Line
That's all for how to fix Instagram videos not playing on Android and an easy way to download Instagram videos. If you find this article helpful, please share it with others or give it a like. By the way, don't forget to try AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download YouTube Videos to iPad – This guide shows you how to download YouTube videos to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone – This guide tells you how to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Tranfer Videos from iPhone 7 to Computer – This post introduces you one easy way to transfer videos from iPhone 7 to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone 7 – Read this guide and get to know how to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 7. Read More >>