Have you encountered such an annoying problem that is iPhone update deleted your music completely? Read this article to get a quick fix.
This award-winning data recovery tool can help you get back deleted music that lost after iOS update. Now download it to get your lost music back.
Q: "Can anybody help me get my deleted music back; I’m an iPhone 7 user. Yesterday, I updated my iPhone to the new iOS 11 but unfortunately I lost all my music. There are lots of songs in my iPhone and I’ve spent much time to build such a comprehensive library. I want to get them back. Can anybody help me? Very Thanks!"
——From an iPhone user
Just like this iPhone 7 user, many iOS users can’t wait to have a try on the new iOS 11, so, they always update their iPhone or iPad to iOS 11. Actually, Apple has reminded users to try out iOS 11 on their secondary device to avoid data losing or other unexpected problems; however, many iOS users also update their primary device and meeting kinds of annoying issues, losing data is the most common one. And this article will focus on iPhone update deleted music issue.
If you update your iPhone and after iOS update music gone unexpectedly, then you’re coming to the right place, because this article will introduce you a simple way to help you fix the issue of iPhone update music gone. If you have made a backup in advance, then, the recovering will be easy to do; you can use iTunes or iCloud to restore your music, or try some data recovery like PhoneRescue. If you even forgot to make a backup, don’t worry, you can also use PhoneRescue to get lost music back from your iPhone directly. Next, let’s see how to make it.
The Tool You Need
Before talking about the detailed steps, let’s know more about the tool you need. PhoneRescue is a professional iOS & Android data recovery, PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery offers you the most efficient and safe way to recover deleted or lost music or songs with ease. It has some outstanding features like:
1. Three recover modes - you can recover deleted music from iTunes backup, from iCloud backup(if you have a backup contains the music you want to recover), and if you have no backups, you can also be allowed to restore deleted music from your device directly.
3. It’s applying for both Windows and Mac, and compatible with all the models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Now, download PhoneRescue (choose Download for iOS) and install it on your computer, then follow steps below to recover deleted music from your iPhone directly.
How to Fix iPhone Update Deleted Music with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue and connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. Then select Recover from iOS Device mode and click on the arrow button.
Step 2. Select Music and click on OK.
Note: As you can see from this step, you can also use PhoneRescue to recover other kinds of iOS data on iPhone iPad.
Step 3. After scanning, select music you want to recover. You can click the gear button to set Export Path, and then click on To Computer button to start recovering selected music to your computer.
Currently, Contacts, Call History, Messages, Voicemail, Calendar, Reminders, Notes, Safari Bookmarks, Photos, App Audios, and App Videos can be recover to iPhone directly. Other kinds of data can be recover to computer.
After music recovery completed, you can click to check it on your computer.
Open the folder and click on Music Folder, you can see the lost songs are coming back to your computer now. Currently, PhoneRescue only supports recover music to computer, if you want to sync these music to your iPhone again, you can use iTunes or iTunes alternative - AnyTrans to make it.
1. This method also applying for recovering music on iPad and recovering other kinds of iOS data on iPhone iPad.
2. Actually, the best safe way to fix the issue of iOS update music gone is to backup your music in advance. AnyTrans, one best iOS data transfer tool, will enable you to backup music to iTunes library and to computer without hassle.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for fixing iPhone update but music gone, no matter if you have made a backup for you iOS device, PhoneRescue can help you find and get deleted data back, not only music, but also text messages, notes, contacts, Bookmarks, apps and more. Why not download PhoneRescue and bring your lost music back now?
More iOS 11 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 11 >
- What Are New Features in iOS 11 >
- Should I Update to iOS 11 or Stick with iOS 10 >
- How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 11 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Back Up iDevice for iOS 11 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10 >