How to Fix IP Address Conflict Issue of Wi-Fi on iPhone/Mac
Can’t connect to network because of IP address conflict issue on iPhone or Mac? This guide will show you how to fix this annoying problem.
This professional iOS data manager can always put your important iPhone/iPad/iPod content in the right place. You can download it to have a try after you have fixed IP address conflict issue.
Many of us meet IP address conflict issue in daily life. It happens when more than one device connect to the same network. When it happens, some of the devices just cannot connect to network or the connection becomes unstable. Here in this guide we will give you solutions on this annoying problem. Let’s get it on.
How to Fix IP Address Conflict Issue on iPhone/iPad/iPod
Step 1. Go to Settings app > Tap on WLAN.
Step 2. Tap on the (i) icon next to the Wi-Fi network.
Step 3. Tap on Renew Lease to reset the IP address of your device.
Fix IP Address Conflict Issue on iPhone/iPad/iPod
How to Fix IP Address Conflict Issue on Mac
Step 1. Go to System Preferences… > Click on Network.
Step 2. Select the Wi-Fi that have the problem > Click on Advanced…
Step 3. Click on TCP/IP option > Click on Renew DHCP Lease to reset the IP address.
Fix IP Address Conflict Issue on Mac
If you find something wrong with your iPhone iPad’s Wi-Fi, like, can’t connect to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi gray out, or Wi-Fi button can’t turn on, etc., you can try to fix it by following this guide: iPhone iPad Wi-Fi Problems and Solutions >
Bonus Tip: Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer Freely
As is known to all, iTunes just allows us to sync files from computer to iPhone, we just cannot transfer data from our device back to computer or iTunes. But one iTunes alternative called AnyTrans can make it without effort.
1. It allows users to transfer files from computer/iTunes to iDevice without erasing any existing data.
2. It also enables users to transfer files from iDevice to compuer/iTunes without effort.
Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer Freely
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you fix IP address conflict issue on iPhone and Mac successfully. If you are interested in AnyTrans, just click here to have a 7-day free trial!
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Manage Music on iPhone without iTunes – We will show you an easy way to manage music on iPhone without iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Read this guide to learn a quick method to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- Mac OS X Problems and Solutions – This post will show you the most common OS X problems and solutions. Read More >>
- How to Fix Safari Running Slow on Mac – This post offers several methods to help you fix Mac Safari running slow problem. Read More >>