Lost all apps on your iPhone after updating to iOS 11/10/9? This guide will lead you to easily fix this "iPhone lost apps after update " issue and help you recover all your deleted apps in minutes even without backup.
Have a try on this #1 iOS data recovery tool now, and then follow the tutorial below to recover all your deleted data like apps, photos, contacts, messages, etc. on your iPhone with no effort.
"Just yesterday I updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 11. But after updating, I have found that all my apps are not there, including some purchased apps. Who can help me get all of them back, thanks."
Like above user, you may have encountered the same situation that all your apps were deleted on iPhone after updating to the latest iOS version (iOS 11) from older ones. Actually, lots of users were complaining the iPhone update deleted apps issue but couldn’t find a reliable way to et the deleted or lost apps back for various reasons.
When it comes to recover deleted or lost data on iPhone, iTunes & iCloud backup could be our first choice. But this must be on the promise of you have made a backup in advance. If you haven’t, don’t panic. Here in this guide, we will share you a 100% safe & efficient solution to fix the "iPhone lost apps after update" problem and help you recover all your precious apps & app data even without backup. Just keep reading to learn the details.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Apps after iOS 11 Update
If your iPhone update deleted apps, then you can easily recover these lost apps by re-downloading and reinstalling them from App Store. Now, let’s check the steps.
Step 1. Go to App Store > Choose Updates on the bottom right corner > Tap on Purchased on the top of phone screen.
Step 2. Tap on Not on This iPhone menu beside All > Preview the apps and choose the one(s) to reinstall it on your iPhone.
The Tool You Need to Recover Deleted App Data on iPhone
If you are searching for the best solution to retrieve deleted apps data from iPhone/iPad/iPod, then this #1 iOS & Android data recovery PhoneRescue should be the right one, which highly recommend by millions of user who have successfully recovered deleted files. Now, let’s see what PhoneRescue - iOS Data Recovery can do for you.
1. It supports recovering up to 22 types of iOS data - including app, app document, photos, contacts, messages, notes, videos, etc.
2. It enables retrieving data from iDevices directly – even without backup. Also, if you have created backups on iTunes or iCloud before, it offers you another 2 recovery modes: "Recover from an iTunes Backup" and "Recover from the iCloud".
3. Preview the files before recovering – it allows you to preview and selectively recover the app data you want, instead of the entire restore which greatly saves your time.
Part 2. How to Fix iPhone Lost Apps after Update & Recover Deleted App Data
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery on your Mac/PC computer.
Step 2. Connect your device to the computer > Choose Recover from iOS Device mode to scan your device.
Step 3. Choose App Data > Click OK button to scan your deleted apps.
Step 4. Preview and select the one(s) you would like to recover from iPhone > Click the To Computer button to start the recovery process.
Beside recover deleted or lost files from your iDevices, PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery can also help you fix your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch from any type of breakdown, like stuck on white Apple logo, continuous reboot loop, or black screen. So, get PhoneRecue to be your good helper now >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery can easily fix the "iPhone update deleted apps" issue and help you recover all your deleted app data in just 2 steps. Give it a try by yourself right away, the sooner you turn to PhoneRescue - iOS Data Recovery for help, the bigger choice you will get your deleted apps back.
Actually, besides losing apps after iOS 11 update, there are many other iOS 11 update problems, such as erased everything on device, iTunes errors, Touch ID not working, etc. And here we have collected the most common iOS 11 update problems and also solutions to help you fix various issues with ease.
More iOS 11 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 11 >
- What Are New Features in iOS 11 >
- Should I Update to iOS 11 or Stick with iOS 10 >
- How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 11 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Back Up iDevice for iOS 11 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10 >