How to Fix Safari Running Slow on iPhone iPad
How to fix Safari running slow on iPhone or iPad? You can read this guide to get several methods to help you fix this annoying problem.
This easy-to-use iPhone/iPad/iPod cleaning tool can help you remove all kinds of junk files from your device. Just try it after you have solved your Safari running slow problem.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Safari is the default browser of iPhone or iPad, and many users like to use it to surf the Internet. It offers many good functions to let us have wonderful online experience, like shared links, offline reading list or bookmarks. However, as time goes by, you may feel that the Safari running slower than before. Then how to fix this annoying problem? Here in this post we will give you several solutions to help you fix it. Let’s get it on.
Also Read: How to Free up Space on iPhone >
1. Clear History and Caches
Method 1: Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data > Confirm on the popup.
Method 2: PhoneClean. PhoneClean is the world’s first iOS cleaning tool that can help you remove all unwanted files from your iDevice. Here we use it to clear history and all other junk files in Safari.
1). Download PhoneClean and launch it > Connect your iDevice to computer.
2). Choose Internet Clean > Click on Scan button.
Clear Safari Junks and Histories with PhoneClean – Step 2
3). You can double click to view the details and choose the items you want to delete > Go back to the result page > Click on Clean button.
Clear Safari Junks and Histories with PhoneClean – Step 3
3. Reset Network Settings
This method can let you lose your Wi-Fi passwords or VPN settings, but it can solve the lagging problem well.
1). Go to Settings > General.
2). Tap on Reset > Tap on Reset Network Settings.
3). Confirm on the popup > Wait for the reboot.
4. Disable Background App Refresh
This method not only can speed up your Safari but also can save battery on your device.
1). Go to Settings > General.
2). Tap on Background App Refresh > Turn it off.
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can help you speed up your Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Share this post with your friends if it is helpful for you. If you are interested in PhoneClean, you can click here to have a free trial!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clear All Messages on iPhone – This guide will show you how to clear all messages on your iPhone at once. Read More >>
- How to Make Your iPhone Run Faster – Read this post to get the method about how to make your iPhone run faster. Read More >>
- How to Remove Other from Your iPhone – This guide will tell you what is Other on your iPhone and how to remove it. Read More >>
- How to Speed Up iOS 9/9.0.2/9.0.1/9.1 on Slow iPhone – This post will show you how to speed up your iDevice in iOS 9. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>