How to Free up Memory on iPhone iPad Quickly
How to free up memory on iPhone or iPad? Read this post to know a quick and safe way to free up iPhone iPad memory.
Have a try on PhoneClean to clean up your iPhone or iPad after reading this guide on how to free up memory on iPhone iPad.
If your iPhone is getting slow or running out of space, it means that you need to free up some memory for it. In addition, Apple will roll out iOS 11 in this fall, and if you want to get the new OS on your iPhone or iPad, it is very essential to free up memory to make more room on your iDevices. Still feel confused about how to free up iPhone or iPad memory? In this guide, we will show you a quick and simple way to help you out.
Can't Miss: How to Make iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Run Faster >
The Tool You Need
To clean memory on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch successfully, you need to choose a professional and efficient iOS cleaner that allows you to clean iPhone/iPad/iPod touch memory easily and quickly. iMobie PhoneClean is the way to go, why?
PhoneClean is specialized in keeping iPhone iPad iPod Touch clean and protecting privacy from prying eyes. It integrates over 20 analyzing technologies and eliminates more than 30 types of junk files. Only 1 click, all the useless files will be cleaned up for boosting up running speed of iOS device. Moreover, it provides functional tools for Contact Clean, Media Repair, Note Clean, Photo Clean, etc. Backup and restore are also available. And Silent Clean - new feature of PhoneClean Version 4 – enables you to silently and smartly clean up and speed up your iOS devices without connecting to PhoneClean and clicking any button.
PhoneClean supports all the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and also work well on both of Windows and Mac computer. Click Here to Free Download and Install PhoneClean >
How to Free up Memory on iPhone with PhoneClean
Step 1. Run PhoneClean on any Mac or PC > Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable > Choose Quick Clean > Click Scan button.
Free up Memory on iPhone with PhoneClean – Step 1
Step 2. After scanning, just select items you want to clean, and click "Clean" to free up iPhone memory.
How to Free Up Memory on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Quick Clean can clean iPhone "Other" items, such as cookies, crash logs, temp files and so on. For iOS 8.2 or earlier, it could a great helper to sweep the App junk files.
You can also use Privacy Clean to clean unwanted messages, messages attachments, notes, contacts etc. Or use Internet Clean to speed up your safari on your iPhone. In addition, the Toolbox offers you multiple features to organize your media, contacts and notes etc.
The Bottom Line
After reading this detailed guide about how to free up memory on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you must found that you can easily clean memory on your device to make it work better with the help of PhoneClean.Why Not Download PhoneClean and Try It Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Free Up Space on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to clear space on iDevices. Read more >>
- How to Organize Apps on iPhone iPad with Folder - Read this post to organize and manage your apps better on iPhone iPad. Read more >>
- How to Organize Apps on iPhone iPad with Folder - This article shows you what is Other on iPad and iPod touch and how to remove it. Read more >>
- How Can I Delete Temporary Files from iDevices - How to delete temporary files from iPhone iPad iPod touch? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>