How to Manage More iCloud Storage Space Freely and Easily
Have you receive a notification saying your iCloud is almost full and your camera roll takes most of the space? This tutorial will show you how to manage more storage space on iCloud.
Install this iPhone transfer utility and then give it a try after reading this guide about how to reclaiming more space for iCloud.
iCloud is a cloud storage and computing service provided by Apple Inc. The service present five free GBs for users to store data such as music, applications so that one can download to multiple iOS devices. Photos, mails, contacts, bookmarks and etc. will be wirelessly and automatically back up to iCloud instead of manually doing so as iTunes. So one can always find the storage space is not enough.
Say, if you take lots of photos and videos with your iPhone, your Camera Roll may takes up most of your iCloud storage backup. Then how to reduce the size of your Camera Roll backup.
It becomes quite easy once you have managed to remove your photos from iPhone to computer.
To begin with, download and install AnyTrans on your computer, which is already connected with your iPhone
Step 1. Open up AnyTrans, scroll down or click the button at right.
How to Manage More iCloud Storage Space with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Enter the photos management page, choose the photos from Camera Roll/Photo Stream/Photo Share/Photo Library/Album/Panorama/Bursts(Which is various depends on your iPhone mode).
How to Manage More iCloud Storage Space with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to sync from iPhone to computer, then click the To PC button. And the photos will be copied to your computer. To transferring videos, do the same actions as the steps. So have a try with AnyTrans now.
How to Manage More iCloud Storage Space with AnyTrans - Step 3
Tips: if you want to keep your photos and videos on your iOS device, you can turn off Camera Roll in Backup or you can purchase additional storage.
- - 10 GB additional: $20 per year
- - 20 GB additional: $40 per year
- - 50 GB additional: $100 per year
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad - A New Way about How to Transfer EPUB PDF Files to iPad. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Browsing iPhone File System - How to use PhoneBrowse, which is made for browsing iPhone file system. Read more >>
- Free iPhone File Transfer - Looking for a way to free transfer files onto iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS? Read more >>