How to Get A Picture from A Live Photo on iPhone X/8/7/6s/SE with Ease
Want to get a picture from a live photo on iPhone? This guide will show you how to get a picture from a live photo on iPhone X/8/7/6s/SE in iOS 11 with detailed steps.
This all-in-one data transfer tool can help you manage and transfer all iPhone contents in an easy way. Including photos, music, ringtones, contacts, messages, videos, calendar and more. Download it to have a try.
Since Apple brought the feature of Live Photos from iPhone 6s, more and more iPhone users like to take live photos with their camera. Why is it so popular? Because Live Photos bring your still photos to life, you can record what happens 1.5 seconds before and after you take a photo. It’s not just a photo, also a live moment. You can even turn these live photos to videos. And, there is another advantage is that you can choose the best and perfect single frame as the final image. In other words, you can get a picture from a live photo at any frame you like. Well, how to get a picture from a live photo on iPhone? Read on, following steps are ready for you.
How to Get a Picture from A Live Photo
How to get a picture from a live photo, here are the detailed steps:
1. Find the live photo you want to get a picture from on your iPhone’s Photos app.
2. Tap on Edit, you’ll see current key photo in the slider bar > Move the slider and select a picture you like > Tap on “Make Key Photo” > Tap on Done.
How to Get a Picture from A Live Photo - Step 2
Now, the live photo changes its key photo, but it stills a live photo. To just get this key photo, you need to make it as a still picture. That is easy to do.
3. Tap on Share button, find and select Duplicate. Choose Duplicate as still photo.
How to Get a Picture from A Live Photo - Step 3
4. The still duplicated photo will be saved in Camera Roll. Following are the live photo and the picture gets from the live photo.
Check the Picture Gets from the Live Photo
Don’t Miss: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone >
Bonus Tip: How to Export Photos from iPhone 8/X to Computer
You must use your iPhone to take a lot of photos; sometimes you may want to export these photos to computer for different reasons, such as for backup, for better viewing, for releasing iPhone storage, etc. No matter what the purpose, there is a tool called AnyTrans can help you make it with ease.
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data management tool, which dedicates to provide iOS uses an easy and convenient way to manage and transfer kinds of iOS data without effort, such as photos, ringtones, contacts, messages, notes, etc. It has been trusted and used by millions of smartphone users. It supports old iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/SE/7, as well as the new iPhone X/8. More than anything, you are allowed to preview and select the files, which makes it possible for you to transfer the photos you really need to computer. Now, let’s see how to make use of AnyTrans to export photos from iPhone to computer easily.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your PC or Mac computer, connect your iPhone with USB cable. Then go to category page.
How to Export Photos from iPhone 8/X to Computer - Step 1
Step 2. Click Photos > Choose the category contains the photos you want to transfer. Here take Photo Library for example.
How to Export Photos from iPhone 8/X to Computer - Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos you want to export and click To Computer button to start exporting selected photos to computer now.
How to Export Photos from iPhone 8/X to Computer - Step 3
1. As you can see from Step 3, you can also transfer iPhone photos to another iOS device, to iCloud. Besides, you can add pictures from computer to your iPhone too.
2. AnyTrans can do more for you, you can make use of it transfer different types of data among iOS device, iTunes, computer and iCloud.
The Bottom Line
After reading this guide about how to get a picture from a live photo, you must clear about it. If you feel this guide is helpful for you, you can share this article to help more people. By the way, if you’re searching for an easy way to manage and transfer your iPhone data, you can have a try on AnyTrans. It will make your life easy.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Turn Live Photo into Video on iPhone – This guide tells you how to turn live photo into video on iPhone 8/X/7/6s/SE. Read More >>
- How to Convert Live Photo to Still – Read this post to get 2 simple ways of converting a live photo to still. Read More >>
- How to Select A Frame from Live Photo – This post tells you how to select a frame from live photo in iOS 11 on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Send Live Photos as GIFs on iPhone iPad – Read and follow this guide to send live photos as GIFs on iPhone or iPad in iOS 11. Read More >>