How to Get Back Deleted Pictures on iPhone without Backup
Lose pictures from your iPhone after restoring your device and haven't created backup in advance? Read this post to know an amazing iPhone data recovery software and learn a way to get back deleted pictures on iPhone with it.
Free download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery and have a totally different experience of getting back deleted pictures on iPhone after reading this tutorial about retrieving deleted iPhone pictures.
Question: Can anyone tell me how to recover deleted Camera roll photos? I did restore my iPhone without saving my pictures. Those pictures are very important for me.
Analysis: Restoring device is the most common cause of data loss on iPhone after human error. Apple offers users two ways, iTunes and iCloud, to backup and restore their iOS devices so that they can recover deleted photosand other iPhone files anytime anywhere, while it is also one of the top causes of data loss on devices.
You know that, if you lose photos from iPhone and without any backup created before, normally at this moment you can't get back those photos any more. Fortunately, some iPhone data recovery software are developed to help users recover deleted files and data on device directly without using any backup.
However, there are so many iPhone data recovery tools intermingled with the bad and good on the market, it is difficult to choose the best one among them. To save your time and efforts, in this post we recommend you a fantastic iPhone data recovery application – PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery.
Why PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery is the Way to Go
- Supports recovering 22 types of the most important iOS contents, including messages, photos, videos, contacts, call history, notes, reminders, calendars, etc. Whatever you lose from your iPhone, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery could help you get them back with several clicks.
- Supports recovering deleted files and data on device directly without any backup. You can recover the deleted or lost data from your iPhone even if you haven't created backup in advance.
- Allows to select the types of files want to recover before scanning device. Save your time and efforts when recovering with PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery.
- Supports previewing deleted files and data in thumbnails before restoring them. This makes you can recover what you need instead of all the data on your iPhone.
- Support All the modes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. No matter what mode of iPhone you are working with, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery can work well on it.
Next let's cut to the point that how to get back deleted pictures on iPhone without backup.
How to Get Back Deleted Pictures on iPhone without Backup
Step 1: Install and launch PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery on your computer, and then connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable by following the screen prompt.
Step 2: Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to scan your iPhone.
How to Get Back Deleted Pictures on iPhone without Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Select Photos > Preview and select the photos you want to retrieve > Click on To Computer button to download them to your Mac or PC.
How to Get Back Deleted Pictures on iPhone without Backup – Step 3
Once you have recovered deleted iPhone pictures and saved them on computer, you can transfer them to iPhone again with iTunes or iMobie PhotoTrans.
- This tutorial can also replied to get back deleted pictures from iPad or iPod touch.
- If you had made backup with iTunes or iCloud before deleting or losing photos from iPhone, you can also choose recover from iTunes backup files with PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery. Before following Step 3 and Step 4 mentioned above, you need to: Launch PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery on your computer > Choose Recover from iTunes Backup > Choose the right iTunes backup > Click Next to extract it.
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery and this detailed tutorial about how to get back deleted pictures on iPhone without backup, you must have gotten a way to recover your deleted iPhone pictures. In fact, except recovering deleted pictures, PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery also can be used to retrieve deleted or lost text messages, contacts, call history, Safari BookMarks, etc. Now Download PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to explore More!
If you have any question about this post or PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, or you meet any problem when getting back deleted pictures on iPhone, be free to contact us by emailing us or leaving a comment. Last but not least, if you find this article helps, please share it with others to help more people get back deleted pictures on iPhone.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Back up Photos from iPhone to PC - Storing too many photos on iPhone? Read this post to backup them to PC. Read more >>
- How Can I Mass Delete All Photos from iPhone Camera Roll - Read this post to learn a way to massively delete iPhone Camera Roll photos. Read more >>
- How to Delete Photos from Photo Stream on iPhone - Want to delete photos from Photo Stream? Read this tutorial to make it. Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - This step-by-step tutorial teaches you to import photos from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>