How to Get iPhone Messages on Your Mac
You may want to get iPhone text messages on Mac so that you can backup or print these messages easily. Now read this post to make it.
Get AnyTrans to help you quickly transfer messages, contacts, photos and music from iPhone to your computer, no matter Mac or PC.
Question: "Can I get all of my text messages on my MacBook Pro from an iPhone? I want to get them out and print them on my Mac by using printer, iPhone 6, iOS 9.2"
To send text messages from an iPhone to Mac, you can use the default service of Mac and iPhone. Apple enables you to send and receive iPhone messages on Mac with iPhone Text Messages Forwarding feature. But if you want to transfer all of messages directly to your Mac and print them, the above solution is not suitable. So in this tutorial, we tell you one method to quickly get multiple or all iPhone messages on Mac.
Don't Miss: How to Print Text Messages on iPhone
Tools We'll Use to Get iPhone Messages
Below are some tools and devices you need:
- AnyTrans - iPhone to computer transfer Tool for you to move messages, contacts, music, and other types of files from iPhone to your computer, suitable for any Mac and Windows computer.
- Your iPhone and MacBook.
- USB cable for your iPhone, you need connect iPhone to computer in the process of transferring iPhone messages.
How to Get iPhone Messages on Mac with AnyTrans
It's very easy to save all messages from iPhone to your Mac with AnyTrans. Just download AnyTrans and install it on computer and follow the steps below to transfer.
Step 1. Set up exported file format. Run AnyTrans and connect your iPhone to Mac with the USB cable. Click Setting icon at the upper-top corner > Export Setting > messages, select the format you want it be and save the setting.
How to Get iPhone Messages on Mac – Step 1
Step 2. Click Message category.
How to Get iPhone Messages on Mac – Step 2
Step 3. Select messages and click "To Computer" button to save them on your Mac.
How to Get iPhone Messages on Mac – Step 3
The Bottom Line
All of the formats AnyTrans offers for you to save your iPhone messages are available for printing. So after getting iPhone messages on Mac, you can easily print them by using one printer.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Text Messages Between Two iPhones –This guide tells you how to transfer messages from one iPhone to another. Read More >>
- How to Delete Text Messages on iPhone 6/6s – There are 4 ways that you can use to delete iPhone text messages. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer – This tutorial offers you the way to easily move iPhone messages to Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to Get Back Deleted Messages on iPhone – This guide shows you how to recover deleted messages on iPhone. Read More >>