How Can I Get Back Lost Contacts on My iPhone
iPhone contacts lost, deleted or disappeared, how to get back them? Don't Worry! Read this post to easily recover lost contacts from iPhone.
Download PhoneRescue and follow this tutorial to quickly get your deleted or lost contacts on iPhone/iPhone backup. Support all iPhone models.
Question: "I was composing a message and the iPhone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. After waiting for a while, the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. What happened? My contacts disappear! How do I get my contacts back on my iPhone?"
Lots of reasons may cause iPhone data loss. When you come across iPhone contacts loss due to jailbreak, iOS update, iPhone broken, mis-operation, factory reset and other reasons. Don't worry. There're some easy and quick ways you can use to get back your lost contacts on your iPhone.
Tools We'll Use
- PhoneRescue, a professional iPhone data recovery program
- An iPhone
- A USB cable for your iPhone
- A Mac or PC
PhoneRescue, is one of top iPhone data recovery software you can use to recover up to 22 types files, like contacts, messages, photos, videos, call history, notes, calendars, voicemail, ect. For higher efficiency, PhoneRescue makes it possible to selectively scan and recover, which extremely shorten the recover process of recovering your iPhone notes. And even though you have no backup, you can still use this tool to have a try. Now just follow us with the specific guidance below.
How to Get Back Lost Contacts on iPhone with PhoneRescue
After downloading PhoneRescue to computer and installing it, you can easily recover your lost contacts by following the below steps.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to scan your iPhone.
How to Get Back Lost Contacts from iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Select Contacts > Preview and select the contacts you want to retrieve > Click on To Computer button or To iDevice button to get them back.
How to Get Back Lost Contacts from iPhone – Step 3
Also Read: How to Restore Contacts from iCloud >
The Bottom Line
Within few clicks, you will finish the whole contacts recovery. And beyond recovering contacts directly from iPhone, you can also use PhoneRescue to get contacts from iTunes and iCloud. Why Not Downoad and Have a Try!
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Merge Contacts on iPhone - Having seen a lot of duplicated contacts on iPhone, and frustrated to find the specific one? Read more >>
- Use Siri to Find & Display Information in Contacts - Have you ever been annoyed with looking up specific information in contacts? Siri can help you. Read more >>
- How to Remove Duplicate Contacts from iPhone - Do you find it annoying to locate an exact number in dozens of duplicate contacts book? Read more >>