How to Get Old Photos from iCloud without Resetting iPhone iPad
This post tells you how to get old photos from iCloud without restoring your device, and offers you one easy-to-use iCloud backup extractor.
Download PhoneRescue to transfer photos from old iCloud backup to your Windows/Mac computer, without resetting your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
You may have some old backups on iCloud and you want to get some precious photos from these backups. However, Apple says, before restoring from iCloud backup, you have to reset your iPhone iPad and erase all contents on your iOS device, which most of people don’t expect. So how can we get old photos from iCloud without losing data on our device?
Don’t Miss: How to Backup/Restore with iCloud
Actually, what we need is just an iCloud backup extractor, which you can use to preview photos on iCloud backup and download them to computer without resetting your device.
Tool to Extract iCloud Photos - PhoneRescue
PhoneRescue is one of top both Android and iOS data recovery software. With PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery, you can easily extract photos from iCloud,iTunes backup and even iCloud Drive. Below are some features of this tool:
- Get data from iTunes/iCloud Backup to any Mac and PC.
- Extract Photos, Messages, Contacts and other 15+ types of files.
- Directly recover data from iPhone/iPad.
- Easily get data from iCloud Drive to your computer.
- Support all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch) in iOS 6/7/8/9.
How to Get Photos from iCloud with PhoneRescue
Requirements: PhoneRescue, Computer (Mac or PC).
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue to your computer and install it, it supports any Mac and PC.
Step 2. Open PhoneRescue > Select Recover from iCloud Backup > Click on Right Arrow to enter the next page.
How to Get Photos from iCloud without Resetting – Step 2
Step 3. Sign in with your Apple ID > Take some minutes to download the backup that contains the photos you need > Click on Right Arrow to scan the backup.
How to Get Photos from iCloud without Resetting – Step 3
Step 4. Select Photos > Preview and select the photos you need > Click on To Computer button to download them to Mac/PC.
How to Get Photos from iCloud without Resetting – Step 4
Make sure you are connected to a stable Internet network, especially when downloading backup from iCloud server. And it may take you quite a bit of time to download one backup if the backup is too large in size.
The Bottom Line
The benefit of iCloud backup extractor is that you needn’t erase content on your iOS device by restoring. And with tool just like PhoneRescue, it could be so easy and quick to get old photos from iCloud or iTunes Backup. In addition, you can also use this kind of tool to extract other types of files. So why not download PhoneRescue and have a try?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View iCloud Text Messages – This guide offers you one easy and fast way to access and view text messages on iCloud. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup – This tutorial tells you how to iPhone/iPad backup from iCloud to PC/Mac computer. Read More >>
- How to Retrieve WhatApp Messages from iCloud – This guide shows 2 methods to get back deleted WhatsApp messages from iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Pictures to Mac or PC – This article offers you one method to download pictures from iCloud to Mac/PC/iDevices. Read More >>