Want to hide notification preview on iPhone or iPad but do not know how? This guide will tell you how to turn off notification preview in iOS 11 for all apps on iPhone/iPad.
This easy-to-use iTunes alternative can help you transfer iPhone/iPad data freely. Remember to give it a try after you have read this how to turn off notification preview on iPhone in iOS 11 guide.
In the past, you can only hide notifications preview for Apple apps like Messages, Mail, Wallet and Photos. But now with the new iOS 11, Apple makes it possible for us to hide notifications preview for any app. You can choose to disable notifications preview for all apps, or just turn off notifications preview for certain apps. Let’s start to see how to make it.
How to Hide Notification Preview on iPhone iPad in iOS 11
1. Turn off Notification Preview on iPhone iPad for All Apps
Step 1. Open Settings app > Scroll down and tap Notifications.
Step 2. Tap Show Previews > Three options for you to choose: Always, When Unlocked, Never.
Always: If you choose Always, the notifications preview will show on lock screen as well as on the home screen.
When Unlocked: If you choose When Unlocked, you won’t see the notification previews on lock screen.
Never: If you choose Never, the notification previews will not show up on lock screen and home screen.
2. Turn off Notification Preview on iPhone iPad for Certain Apps in iOS 11
You can also hide notification preview on iPhone for certain apps easily. Go to Settings app > Tap on Notifications > Tap the app you want to adjust > Tap Show Previews > Choose When Unlocked or Never as per your needs.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to turn off notification preview on iPhone iPad in iOS 11. If you think this guide is helpful, just share it with your friends.
More iOS 11 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 11 >
- What Are New Features in iOS 11 >
- Should I Update to iOS 11 or Stick with iOS 10 >
- How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 11 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Back Up iDevice for iOS 11 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10 >