There are many situations where you might lose text messages on your phone, no matter Android or iPhone. When those important messages are gone, you might be confused and have no idea how to retrieve them.
If you own an iPhone, you would probably try to recover them from iTunes or iCloud backup; If you have an Android phone, you might retrieve deleted messages from Google. But what if there’s no any iTunes or iCloud backup at hand or no Google account at all? Can you retrieve deleted text messages from Android or iPhone?
Actually, you still have the chance to find the deleted messages back, cause they still exist on phone memory till some other phone data overwrites them. But your device, no matter Android or iPhone, can not retrieve data itself. Therefore, it’s necessary for you to use some data recovery tools like PhoneRescue, which can get back deleted text messages from both iOS and Android device easily and quickly. Now, you can know more outstanding features of PhoneRescue by following the tips below.
The Tool We Use
You must wonder why it must be PhoneRescue. Because:
- Supports both iOS and Android. PhoneRescue is fully capable of recovering deleted text messages from both Android and iOS. Many other applications support only one OS platform. So no matter what kind of OS your phone is, one tool can help you all, and save your time.
- Easy to use. It is a super easy-to-use data recovery tool. With just connecting, scanning, recovering – three steps, you can get deleted messages back on your phone.
- Fully scan. Its scanning capability is powerful enough to find all deleted data, with industry-leading technology.
- A wide range of data recovery. Besides text messages, many other types of files and data, like music, videos, photos, contacts, calendars, WhatsApp messages and attachments, Line messages and attachments, etc., also are on the list to restore.
- Compacity. It supports all kinds of iOS models, iPhone X/XS/8/7/6s/6/5s/SE, iPad, iPod in iOS 12/11/10/9, and Android, like Samsung Galaxy, HUAWEI, HTC, Sony, etc.
- Guarantee. Guaranteed privacy safety, and service. PhoneRescue promise protecting your privacy information 100% safely, and 100% money back policy if it fails to get back data.
So why not free download PhoneRescue now before we are going to start with details about how to recover deleted text messages from the phone, Android and iOS respectively in the following content? Please notice that there are two downloading options: Download for iOS, and Download for Android. Please choose the one suitable for your device.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone with PhoneRescue
PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery provides three recovery modes to recover deleted text messages on iPhone. You can get them back directly from iPhone, or extract what you want from iTunes and iCloud backup. Here we take the first option as an example.
Step 1Open up PhoneRescue > Connect your iOS device to the computer (PC/Mac) > Select Recover from iOS Device option > Click the arrow button at the right corner to scan your iOS device.
Step 2After scanning, PhoneRescue will show you all the deleted or existed files on your iPhone.
Step 3Preview and choose messages you want to recover, and then click the Recover button to retrieve deleted pictures to the computer.
You May Also Like:
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Message from Android Phone with PhoneRescue
Step 1Run PhoneRescue on your PC/Mac > Connect Android device to computer > On its homepage, select Messages option > Click the arrow at the right side to scan your device.
Step 2After scanning process finish, all deleted pictures on Android will be displayed. Choose what deleted messages you would like to recover, and then click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer, or Android phone directly.
Watch the Video Tutorial to Learn More
The Bottom Line
As you can see, with PhoneRescue, deleted messages from either Android or iOS, you can retrieve them easily with simple steps. So why not give it a try now? If there is any question about PhoneRescue, leave your messages in the comments.