How to Access Photo Stream on iPhone iPad
It is one basic guide about how to access Photos Stream in iOS 9/9.X, and offers common issues and fixes when using Photo Stream on iPhone iPad.
Download AnyTrans to transfer songs, pictures, contacts, ringtones and other types of files across iPhone iPad iPod touch and computer.
Apple's iPhone 7 is expected to launch in 2016, have you prepared well for the new round of iPhone to iPhone Upgrade? If not yet, you can take a minute to read our comprehensive and detailed How to Transfer iOS Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone tutorial.
You may have uploaded some photos from your computer or iOS devices to iCloud Photo Stream. But now you face some issues when you want to access Photo Stream on your iPhone in iOS 9 or iOS 9.1/9.2. So how can you fix this problem?
Firstly let’s see the basic guide about how to access Photos Stream on your iPhone iPad, and then talk about the common issues and fixes when using iCloud Photo Stream.
Part 1. Access Photo Stream Photos in iOS 9.1/9.2
To access Photos on iCloud Photo Stream, just unlock your iOS device, go to Setting > iCloud, login your iCloud by using your Apple ID, and then turn on My Photo Stream after tapping Photos.
How to Access Photos Stream on iPhone
Part 2. How to Fix Can't Access Photo Stream Problem
You may find that you cannot access My Photo Stream from iCloud because of Photo Stream not showing or now working on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 9 or 9.1/9.2. In this situation, you can turn off iCloud Photo Library, check battery power and check Wi-Fi connection. For more detail, you can refer to this post my Photo Stream not working.
Part 3. iMobie Solution to Transfer Photos Across iOS Mac and Windows
iMobie offers you one solution – AnyTrans which could be very useful when you can’t share photos with iCloud Photo Stream or iCloud Photo Library. You can use this tool to transfer photos and other 20+ types of files among iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer. It can be installed on both of Mac or PC, and it is compatible with iOS 6/7/8/9 and recent iOS 9.1/9.2 updates.
Related AnyTrans Tutorials:
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Download iCloud Photos – This guide tells you how to download pictures from iCloud backup to computer or mobile device. Read More >>
- How Do I Transfer Photos to My iPhone – This tutorial offers you the method to import photos from Windows to an iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – This post shows you how to copy iPhone photos to Mac computer. Read More >>
- How Can I Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone – This article introduce you how to quickly transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>