How to Add Music to iPhone without Syncing
Want to transfer music to iPhone without erasing? This guide will tell you how to add music to iPhone without syncing from iTunes/computer.
This powerful iTunes alternative can help you add music to iPhone without syncing. Now download it to have a try.
Apple iTunes is the default program for users to manage iOS data, but it only allows users to sync iPhone with one iTunes. So if you just buy a new computer to replace the old one or you want to add songs to iPhone from friend’s iTunes library, then a pop-up window will appear and says that the existing iPhone data will be removed, which is quite annoying.
Then you may wonder that is there a way to add music to iPhone without erasing existing music? The answer is definitely Yes. Here in this guide we will show you how to add music to iPhone without deleting old music.
Also Read: 2 Ways to Transfer Music to iPhone >
The Tool You Need
If you want to add music to iPhone without syncing and erasing, then one professional iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans can be your good assistant.
1. It allows you to put music on iPhone from any computer/iTunes library, and will not erasing the existing data.
2. It also lets you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes/computer as backup, or send songs from iPhone to another one directly.
Besides music, AnyTrans also supports managing photos, videos, ringtones, contacts, notes and more. It can help you manage and transfer iPhone contents in an easy way. Have a try on AnyTrans now >
How to Add Music to iPhone without Syncing and Erasing
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Plug in your iPhone > Scroll down or click the button at right.
How to Add Music to iPhone without Syncing – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio > Choose Music.
How to Add Music to iPhone without Syncing – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Find and select the songs you want to transfer > Click on Open.
How to Add Music to iPhone without Syncing – Step 3
The above methods are about how to transfer music from computer to iPhone without syncing, if you want to add iTunes library music, then you can follow the steps below.
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer > Click on iTunes library.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone without Syncing – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Music > Select the songs you want to transfer > Click on to iDevice button.
How to Transfer Music to iPhone without Syncing – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you add music to iPhone without syncing and erasing from iTunes/computer, so why not give it a try? If you have any problem, be free to contact us via email or leave a comment, we will help you out as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync iPhone with Multiple Computers – This guide offers you a safe way to sync iPhone with more than one computer. Read More >>
- How to Sync iPhone to iTunes – This guide will show you how to sync iPhone to iTunes in minutes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from One Apple ID to Another – Read this guide to see how to share music between two Apple IDs. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Songs to iPhone 7 Easily – This tutorial offers you the way to easily copy songs to new iPhone 7 from PC/Mac. Read More >>