How to Add MP3 Music File to iTunes 11
How can I add my MP3 music file to iTunes 11? This article will show you several ways to import music to iTunes.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Add MP3 Music File to iTunes article.
We collected some feedbacks from Apple community reporting that when trying to add songs to iTunes library, iTunes didn't show the new songs. This problem happens immediately after upgrade to iTunes 11. If you have a similar issue, then you can follow below step-by-step tutorial to find a solution.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
Part 1: How to Add Music to iTunes by Drag-n-drop
The easiest method to add songs to iTunes library is by dragging and dropping. Open iTunes > Choose the Music tab on the left side > Find the folder or particular songs > Drag and drop it (them) to iTunes. And the songs will be imported into iTunes library.
Part 2: How to Adding Music to iTunes by Importing
Open iTunes > File > Add File to Library (or Add Folder to Library) > Highlight the songs you want to import > Click Open to get your music added to iTunes:
Tip: When you add a song to iTunes library, a copy is placed inside the iTunes Music folder; As long as you have your iTunes preferences set for Copy Files to iTunes Music Folder When Adding to Library.
Part 3: How to Add Music to iTunes from CD
You can easily import CDs to iTunes library because they're lossless data discs. To import an CD to iTunes, you can insert it into your CD-ROM drive, open the CD in the Finder, and drag and drop the MP3 files into the iTunes window. Downloaded song files are even easier - just drag and drop the files into iTunes. If you drag a folder or CD icon, all the audio files it contains are added to the library.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- How to Put Music from iPhone to iTunes - Read this post to learn about how to put music on iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c to iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Delete Music from iPhone - Want to delete some music to reclaim more free space on your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Backup Music on iPhone - A guide to show you how to backup music on iPhone without iTunes, including your playlists, artworks, ratings, playcounts, etc. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – How to import music from iPhone to computer? This guide will help you solve the trouble in 3 easy steps. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to Your Computer – Don't know how to transfer music from iPod to computer? This guide may help you solve the trouble.Read more >>