How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE
How to add ringtones to iPhone SE? This guide will show you the easiest way to help you put ringtones on your brand new iPhone SE.
Go to download AnyTrans to manage your iPhone content after reading this guide on how to add ringtones to iPhone SE.
Just update to the newest iPhone SE, the first thing you’d like to do is transfer the old iPhone data to the new iPhone, like contacts, messages, photos, etc. And you may also tend to add some your favorite ringtones to the new iPhone. In the past, you can use iTunes to sync ringtones to your device, but the confusing interface of iTunes can be annoying and you can only use ACC files. Recently, in iTunes 12.7, Apple has already moved out the tabs of Tones and Apps, which means there is no more features of ringtone making, transferring, deleting, etc. any more.
Many users complained about this unfriendly change. So Apple released the iTunes 12.6.3, bring back Tones tab and dealing with such situation. However, you need firstly notice that iTunes 12.6.3 is not the version officially recommended by Apple, without technical support service. Besides, when most users downgrade from iTunes 12.7 to 12.6.3, they need recreating the iTunes library, and encounter iTunes Library.itl cannot be read problem.
So In this post, we will show you another way to sync ringtones from computer to iPhone SE without such problems. You do not have to purchase or download ringtones from iTunes Store, just follow us to transfer your favorite songs to iPhone as ringtones.
The Tool You Need
To add ringtones to iPhone SE easily, you need a professional iOS data transfer tool called AnyTrans.
- It can help you add ringtones to iPhone SE without data loss.
- It supports converting any MP3 files to your iPhone ringtones and you can keep the ringtones for 25/40 seconds, or in original length.
- It supports multiple transferring directions: from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa. Always put your data in the right place.
- It can also manage photos, music, videos, podcasts, contacts, messages, notes and more.
Want to give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and install it on computer. Then simply follow the steps below to add ringtones to iPhone.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable > Choose Device Manager > Go to category management screen.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio > Choose Ringtones.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click Settings button to set the duration of the ringtones or the conversion time for the ringtones > Click Save to confirm.
How to Put Ringtones on iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 3
Step 4. Click on "+" button > Select the ringtones or songs on your computer > Click on Open.
How to Put Ringtones on iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 4
Step 5. Check the transferred ringtones on your iPhone. Go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtones > Select the ringtone you like as the ringtone of your iPhone SE.
Check iPhone SE Ringtones
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans will meet all your needs in managing your brand new iPhone SE. Why not give it a try? If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, just send an email to tell us. We will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – Read this guide to get a safe and simple way to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone. Read More >>
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – This post will help you delete ringtones from iPhone in an easy way. Read More >>