How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE
How to add ringtones to iPhone SE? This guide will show you the easiest way to help you put ringtones on your brand new iPhone SE.
Go to download AnyTrans to manage your iPhone content after reading this guide on how to add ringtones to iPhone SE.
Just update to the newest iPhone SE, the first thing you’d like to do is transfer the old iPhone data to the new iPhone, like contacts, messages, photos, etc. And you may also tend to add some your favorite ringtones to the new iPhone. Of course you can use iTunes to sync ringtones to your device, but the confusing interface of iTunes can be annoying and you can only use ACC files.
In this post, we will show you another way to sync ringtones from computer to iPhone SE. You do not have to purchase or download ringtones from iTunes Store, just follow us to transfer your favorite songs to iPhone as ringtones.
The Tool You Need
To add ringtones to iPhone SE easily, you need a professional iOS data transfer tool called AnyTrans.
- It can help you add ringtones to iPhone SE without data loss.
- It supports converting any MP3 files to your iPhone ringtones and you can keep the ringtones for 25/40 seconds, or in original length.
- It supports multiple transferring directions: from iDevice to iDevice, iDevice to computer/iTunes and vice versa. Always put your data in the right place.
- It can also manage photos, music, videos, podcasts, contacts, messages, notes and more.
Want to give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and install it on computer. Then simply follow the steps below to add ringtones to iPhone.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone SE to computer. You can set the ringtone length to 25/40 Seconds or original before we start:
On Mac: In AnyTrans menu bar > Click on AnyTrans > Preference > General > Ringtone.
On Windows: On AnyTrans homepage, click on the Settings area in the top left corner > Transfer Settings > General > Ringtone.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio > Choose Ringtones.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Select the ringtone on your computer > Click on Open.
How to Add Ringtones to iPhone SE with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans will meet all your needs in managing your brand new iPhone SE. Why not give it a try? If you have any questions on this guide or AnyTrans, just send an email to tell us. We will reply to you as early as possible.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – Read this guide to get a safe and simple way to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone. Read More >>
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to Computer – Read this guide to know how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Delete Ringtones from iPhone – This post will help you delete ringtones from iPhone in an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Get Photos and Videos off iPhone SE – This guide will show you the easiest way to export photos and videos from iPhone SE. Read More >>