How to Backup with iCloud
How to back up your iOS devices with iCloud? How does iCloud work on your iOS devices? Read this article to find the answer.
Download and install PhoneRecue to back up your iPhone iPad without using iTunes or iCloud after reading this article.
Why We Need a Backup?
The purpose of creating a backup of your iOS device is so that you have a copy of all your content and personalized settings stored. If something goes wrong with your device or your device gets lost or stolen, you can restore the content from your old device to the new one.
One additional and useful feature of iOS 7 is the ability to back up your iOS device wirelessly, and have the related backup files stored online ("in the cloud"). With this feature, your iOS device can be connected to any Wi-Fi Internet connection, and your primary computer is not needed. Thus, the backup can be done anywhere you want, and you can restore your device from anywhere via Wi-Fi Internet connection.
You May Like: Top 3 iCloud Alternatives for Backing up iOS Device
When activated, your iOS device automatically creates a backup to iCloud once per day. To achieve that, your iPhone or iPad also needs to be connected to an external power source. At any moment, you can also manually create a backup of your device to iCloud from within Settings. Be sure that your device is running on battery.
How to Backup with iCloud
The process to activate and use the iCloud Backup feature on an iPhone or iPad is same as below:
- Be sure that your iOS device is connected to the Internet via a Wi-Fi connection.
- From the Home Screen, launch Settings.
- Tap on the iCloud option.
- Tap on the Storage & Backup option.
- Tap on the virtual switch that's associated with the iCloud Backup option. Turn the virtual switch to the on position.
- A new Back Up Now option locates near the bottom of the Storage & Backup screen. Tap on it to create a backup of your iOS device. The backup file will be stored on iCloud.
How to Back up with iCloud
If you want to back up your iPhone iPad without using iCloud, PhoneRescue would be a great alternative for you. Why not have a try now?
The Bottom Line
Any question about this article or PhoneRescue is warmly welcomed, please be free to contact us by sending an Email or leaving a comment in comment section. At the same time, don't forget to share this article to your friends.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Increase iCloud Backup Speed - Here we provide you some solutions to help you increase iCloud Backup Speed. Read more >>
- iCloud – What you Need to Know - What is iCloud? What does iCloud do? Read this article to get the answer now. Read more >>
- How to Get Started with iCloud - What is iCloud and how does iCloud work? Read this article to get more info about iCloud. Read more >>
- How to Send Photos from iPad to PC - Read this article to get two different ways to transfer your photos from iPad to PC. Read more >>