How to Backup iPad to Laptop Easily
Want to backup iPad to laptop but do not know how? This guide will show you how to backup iPad to laptop with or without iTunes.
This easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool can let you have a better management of your iPad content. You can download it prior to save your time and then follow this guide to backup iPad to laptop in minutes.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
We have stored a lot of important contents on iPad, such as the photos of birthday party or the important business files. You just don’t want to lose them but unexpected things always happen. So regularly backing up your iPad to laptop is a good habit. It can be your lifesaver if your iPad run into any problem. Here in this guide we will show you 2 ways to help you backup iPad to laptop. Let’s begin.
Also Read: How to Backup iPhone to Laptop >
Part 1. How to Backup iPad to Laptop with iTunes
Step 1. Download the latest version of iTunes and open it > Plug in your iPad.
Step 2. Click on the Device button > Choose Summary.
Step 3. Click on This Computer > Click on Back Up Now option.
Step 4. Go to iTunes > Preference… > Device to check the backup list.
iTunes will not allows you to choose the contents you want to backup, and you can only view the backup files until you try to restore your iPad. And you can lose your iPad data if you try to backup iPad to a new laptop. If you prefer one easier way, just go to Part 2.
Part 2. How to Backup iPad to Laptop with AnyTrans
- It allows you to preview and select the items you want to backup, and you can access and view the backup files anytime you want.
- It enables you to transfer the backup files from laptop to iPad without erasing any existing data.
- It also allows you to freely transfer files from iPad to laptop/iTunes/external hard drive and vice versa, and even from iDevice to iDevice directly.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Plug in your iPad > Click on Content to Mac/PC computer.
How to Backup iPad to Laptop with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Select the items you want to backup > Select the destination > Click on Start Transfer.
How to Backup iPad to Laptop with AnyTrans – Step 2
Or you can also create iTunes backup with AnyTrans. You can open iTunes > Click the iTunes tab > Preference > Devices to check the backup file.
Step 1. Click on Backups on the homepage.
Create iTunes Backup with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Backup option on the top right corner.
Create iTunes Backup with AnyTrans – Step 2
Also Read: How to Backup iPad to External Hard Drive >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily backup iPad to laptop with the help of AnyTrans. It will be your best assistant in helping you manage iPad/iPhone/iPod contents. So why not to have a 7-day free trial?
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync iPad to iTunes with Ease – Read this article to see how to sync iPad to iTunes in an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPhone to New Computer – This guide will show you how to backup iPhone to new computer without data loss. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPad to External Hard Drive – Want to backup iPad to external hard drive but do not know how? Read More >>
- How to Backup iPad to New Computer – This guide tells you the way to backup iPad to new Mac/PC computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>