Backup iPhone Before Coming iOS 9.3 Update
Before updating to the new coming iOS 9.3 update, to avoid iPhone data loss, it's necessary for you to backup your iPhone data. Check this post to know how to backup your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s.
Download AnyTrans to transfer 20+ different types of data files from your iPhone to your computer before updating to the coming iOS 9.3.
Through our survey, over 79% iPhone users rely iPhone / iTunes / iCloud to store their important personal data. In order to help you extract useful photos, messages, notes and more from your backup, we composed this 2016 iPhone Backup Extractor Software Review for your reference.
In previous iOS 9 updates, people reported they lost some important data on their iPhone. Below are some examples we collected on Apple forum:
"I have lost some contacts after iOS 9 update please help, iPhone 5s, iOS 9" – Garylisa.
"My photos are missing after update please tell how to recover them, iPhone 6, iOS 9.2.1" – bharat
So after updating to the coming iOS 9.3 to get some new features, you may accidentally drop into the same situation - lose some data on your iPhone 6/6s, such as messages, contacts and photos. So before iOS 9.3 update, you’d better backup your iPhone, although there are some iPhone data recovery software you can use to recover your lost data from your iPhone if you accidentally lost something.
How to Backup iPhone 6 (Plus) and iPhone 6s (Plus)
Normally, to prevent your important data from losing by accident before iOS update, you can use iTunes and iCloud to create a backup.
By using iCloud, you can manually or automatically backup all of your iPhone data without using a computer. But iCloud storage is limited to 5GB for free. To backup without limit, you may need iTunes to help you by backing up your whole data and setting to a computer.
Of course, there are some more flexible and simple tools that you can use to backup only some specific items from your iPhone to computer without using iTunes or iCloud, which is suitable to save only the data you care about on your iPhone. And some of these tools can do what iTunes and iCloud can’t do. For example, AnyTrans enables you to backup only iPhone music to iTunes on computer.
Related Tutorial: 3 Ways to Backup an iPhone
The Bottom Line
It takes you a few minutes to backup your iPhone. So why not take action to create your backup now to prepare for the new iOS 9.3 and coming new features? Welcome to comment your ideas about how to backup before iOS 9.3, and how to recover lost/deleted data from iPhone 6/6s.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone 6/6s – This guide tells how to backup messages on iPhone 6/6s to computer easily. Read More >>
- How to Backup Contacts on iPhone – This post offers 3 ways to backup your phone numbers and contacts info. Read More >>
- How to Restore Contacts from iTunes Backup – This tutorial offers you the way to easily recover iPhone contacts. Read More >>
- How to Backup Jailbroken iPhone – This article tells you how to use AnyTrans to backup your jailbroken iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>