How to Backup iPhone 6/6s to iCloud
Want to backup your new iPhone without using iTunes on computer? Read this post now to get basic tip about how to backup iPhone 6/6s to iCloud.
Backup your iPhone 6/6s by using AnyTrans to transfer 20+ types of files from your iPhone to your computer after reading this how-to tutorial.
iCloud offers several services (including iCloud Backup, iCloud Drive, iCloud.com and iCloud Music Library) to help you sync, share and backup data on your device.
If you are one of new Apple users that got iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s recently, for protecting the data on your iPhone, you’d better know something about how to use iCloud to backup your device, which is a good way to backup your iOS 8/9 devices without using computer and iTunes. In this post, we offer you the basic tip about what types of data on your iPhone 6/6s iCloud will back up and how to backup iPhone 6/6s to iCloud.
Don’t Miss: How to Access iCloud Backup
Part 1. What Will be Backed Up to iCloud
We list the iPhone files and data you can back up with iCloud below:
- iTunes purchased history/lists on iTunes Store, App Store and iBooks Store.
- Photos and Videos.
- Setting information of your iPhone.
- App data and cache.
- Messages (iMessages, SMS, MMS).
- Ringtones and Visual Voicemail.
- Health data, HomeKit configuration.
Part 2. How to Backup iPhone 6/6s to iCloud
You can easily backup your iPhone 6 or 6s to iCloud if you own one Apple ID and have your device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
You are suggested to connect iPhone to a power source in case of iPhone auto power off because of taking too long to backup.
Step 1. Unlock your iPhone, Go to Setting > iCloud.
Step 2. After logging into iCloud by using Apple ID, tap Backup, You can choose one method from two - automatically backup your iPhone 6/6s and manually back up.
How to Backup iPhone 6/6s to iCloud – for iOS 9/9.02/9.1
The Bottom Line
iCloud is absolutely useful to backup your iPhone 6/6s without one computer, however, this service is not perfect – slow backup-speed, limited free space and some other iCloud problems may stop you using it. In this case, you can try some other tools, such as iTunes and AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to View iCloud Text Messages Easily – This post tells you how to access and view text messages on iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Increase iCloud Backup Speed – This tutorial shows you the way to quickly backup your device with iCloud service. Read More >>
- How to Download iCloud Backup to Computer – This guide offers you the method to download backup from iCloud to your Mac or PC. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone 6/6s – Want to transfer data to your new bought iPhone 6/6s? Read More >>