How to Backup iPhone without Wi-Fi
Wondering about how to backup iPhone without Wi-Fi? Read on this guide to learn 2 simple and reliable methods to backup iPhone without Wi-Fi.
As the #1 iOS data backup and transfer tool, AnyTrans can help you easily backup your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch even without Wi-Fi network. Download it now, and then use it to backup iPhone without Wi-Fi.
Keeping an up-to-date backup of our iPhone data is vitally necessary and important, as there are lots of unexpected reasons can lead to terrible data loss, like accidental deletion, update failure, system crash, water damaged, etc. As you know, we can easily backup iPhone with iCloud when our device connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
But if you are traveling outside, or staying in a place with no Wi-Fi network, then can you backup iPhone without Wi-Fi network? The answer is absolutely yes. Here in the following, we will show you 2 reliable yet simple methods to teach you how to backup iPhone without Wi-Fi.
Part 1. How to Backup iPhone without Wi-Fi – AnyTrans
If you prefer a super easy and worry-saving way to backup iPhone without Wi-Fi, then this all-in-one iOS data backup and transfer tool – AnyTrans can be your best choice. It is highly recommended by 5,700,000 iOS user for data backup and transfer. And below are its outstanding features.
- It helps you backup iPhone data in just 1 click, even without any Wi-Fi network. Only the first time you need a network connection to download it.
- Unlike iTunes, it backs up all files on your iPhone (both purchased and non-purchased items), including photos, messages, contacts, music, videos, voice memos, ringtones, notes, etc.
- It enables you to selectively backup only important files from iPhone to computer.
- All files backed up with AnyTrans are readable while iTunes backup files are not readable.
- It supports creating iTunes backup, and allowing you to view the backup details. The iTunes backup you created with AnyTrans can also be recognised by iTunes.
Now, download AnyTrans on your Mac/PC firstly, and then follow the 2 simple steps below to backup your iPhone with great ease.
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on your computer > Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable > Click on Content to Mac/PC mode.
Step 2. Check the file category you want to backup (scroll down to view all categories) > Set the export path > Click on Right Arrow to backup your iPhone now.
After the process is completed, you can go to the export path to check the backup you just created on your computer.
Part 2. How to Backup iPhone without Wi-Fi – iTunes
iTunes will back up nearly all of your device’s data and settings. If you just want to backup some of your important files, refer to Part 1 to make it. Also, it is worth mentioning that below files will not be backed up with iTunes.
- Content from the iTunes and App Stores, or PDFs downloaded directly to iBooks
- Content synced from iTunes, like imported MP3s or CDs, videos, books, and photos
- Photos already stored in the cloud, like My Photo Stream, and iCloud Photo Library
Step 1. Open iTunes on your computer > Connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Click on phone shaped icon on the upper-left corner > Click on Back Up Now to start the backup process.
The Bottom Line
That’s all about how to backup iPhone without Wi-Fi. If you would prefer to have a full control of your backup files, then AnyTrans can be your best choice. It is also capable of transferring iOS data from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to iDevices/iTunes, and vice versa. Give it a try by yourself now.