How to Selectively Backup iPhone 8/X Photos to Mac/PC Computer Without iTunes
How to backup photos on iPhone 8/X to Mac or PC computer selectively and easily? This post will introduce you the direct way to back up iPhone 8/X photos to computer selectively.
This all-in-one iOS data management and transfer tool can help you selectively backup kinds of data from iPhone to computer directly, like photos, music, videos, contacts, ringtones, etc. Download it to have a try.
You must use your iPhone to take lots of photos during your daily life, which keeps the important and unforgettable moment of your life. So, iOS users always used to backing up iPhone photos to computer with iTunes. And that is not exception for iPhone 8 or iPhone X users. However you know that iTunes doesn’t support only backup photos, when you using it to backup, just as Apple says, it will backup nearly all of your device’s data and settings. What’s more, you can’t be allowed to view and check specific data in iTunes backup. Therefore, what if you just want to backup photos on iPhone 8/X to computer? How to make it?
This tutorial is going to show you how to only backup photos on iPhone 8/X to Mac or PC computer that iTunes can’t do for you. Its detailed instruction will be shown in the following step by step.
Tool We Use to Selectively Backup iPhone 8/X Photos
Before talking about how to backup iPhone 8/X photos to computer without iTunes, let’s know more about the tool we’ll use. This tool named AnyTrans, which enables you to backup iPhone 8/X photos to computer in a smart way, which means that you can only backup this type of data from iPhone 8/X to computer, meanwhile, you can select the photos you really want to backup instead of backing up all photos. Moreover, you can view and check the backups on your computer. It also has many other outstanding features like:
1. Besides photos, it can also help you manage, transfer, and backup other 20+ types of data, including live photos, videos, movies, music, ringtones, playlists, notes, messages, contacts, iBooks, voice memos, apps, etc.
2. It works well with Mac and PC computer, and supports all iPhone modes, such as the old iPhone 7/SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4, and the newly iPhone 8 (Plus) and iPhone X. Additionally, it also support all iPads and iPods. That is to say, you can use it to manage and transfer data among different types of iOS devices.
3. For backing up photos, it transfers photo with fast speed. It would only take 5 minutes to transfer 3000 photos with original resolution. It is developed by an Apple certificated developer, which means there is no risk of information leakage.
Now, download AnyTrans and follow steps below to selectively backup iPhone 8/X photos to computer with ease.
How to Backup Photos on iPhone 8/X to Mac/PC Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Install AnyTrans on your Mac or PC computer, open it and connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone X with USB cable. Then click the button we show to go to category page.
How to Backup iPhone 8/X Photos to Computer Without iTunes - Step 1
Step 2. On the category page, click on Photos, select one item contains the photos you want to backup, here takes Camera Roll for example.
How to Backup iPhone 8/X Photos to Computer Without iTunes - Step 2
Step 3. You can tick the square we show to select all photos at once, or just select multiple photos you really need, then click the To Computer button to start backing up selected photos to computer.
How to Backup iPhone 8/X Photos to Mac/PC with AnyTrans - Step 3
AnyTrans is also an iTunes alternative; you can use it to backup all data just like iTunes do for you. Besides, you can make use of it to delete previous iTunes backup, and even check and export data from previous backup.
AnyTrans Backup Manager Screenshot
Also Read: How to AirDrop Files from iPhone to Mac >
The Bottom Line
You must clear about how to quickly & selectively backup iPhone 8/X photos to Mac/PC computer without iTunes, just as you can see from above, AnyTrans can do what iTunes can do and can’t do for you with ease. Besides, it can bring you more convenience. Such a practical iOS data management tool, it’s worth downloading to have a try.
[FREE] Download Videos to Computer/iPhone:
Download Facebook Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 14, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone [Free] >By Stephen, Jan. 11, 2017
Download Instagram Videos to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 07, 2017
Download Videos from Site to iPhone [Free] > By Stephen, Feb. 23, 2017
Download Any Video You Like Using URL [Free] > By Stephen, Jan. 21, 2017
Download YouTube Videos to PC/Mac [Free]> By Stephen, Jan. 17, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Windows Computer – This guide will show you 4 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows computer. Read More >>
- 6 Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Read this post to get 6 ways about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone 8 – This guide tells you how to transfer photos from old iPhone to iPhone 8/X directly. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone 8/X – Read on this guide to learn how to recover deleted photos from iPhone 8/X with/without backup. Read More >>